Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey brahs!

eatbrah

Hey brahs, been doing alot of research on PH for the last year, cuz i plan on doing a couple cycles in the future, so I thought I'd join up and get to know errybody.

BTW, what's shipping like to canada? and problems with PH crossing borders?

problem? lol

Lol... No just had so many forums going at once I got confused, posted in this one, then did it again by accident.

problem? lol

Lol... No just had so many forums going at once I got confused, posted in this one, then did it again by accident.

lol

Welcome to the forum, bud.

As far as shipping PHs to Canada goes, I'm not too sure. I'm sure some other brothers from north of the border could chime in.

Hey brahs, been doing alot of research on PH for the last year, cuz i plan on doing a couple cycles in the future, so I thought I'd join up and get to know errybody.

BTW, what's shipping like to canada? and problems with PH crossing borders?

Why would there be a problem crossing a ph across the canadian border? Are they not legal in Canada?

Why would there be a problem crossing a ph across the canadian border? Are they not legal in Canada?

I've heard stories of people's stuff getting sent back at customs or something and doesn't make it through to Canada? Still interested for some Canada brahs tO chime in.

Ps. Lol@spambishes

I've heard stories of people's stuff getting sent back at customs or something and doesn't make it through to Canada? Still interested for some Canada brahs tO chime in.

Ps. Lol@spambishes
Yes Canada is hard to get stuff into. Customs likes to keep stuff for themselves and wont let other stuff into the country. You can try to order them as I dont know what is legal or not there, just make sure you order from a legit place so that you know they will be shipped out. Most all places will ship to Canada but I would take the time to just make sure before you put an order in.
For the best PH's order from
https://www.mrsupps.com/ProductCategories/4/Pro+Hormones/
Like NTBM, Mr.Supps uses the best compounds, Extracts and ingredients period. Not just what is best at the time of making the product

Back
Top Bottom