Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH First Cycle NAPSGEAR Blue Tops

How much can you take without having to use Insulin? Does bodyweight make any difference in how much you can use? How about keto diet. I am doing keto diet so my bloodsugar is already low.

You shouldn't take hgh on a ketogenic diet will be dangerous.

I saw you on EF btw, why didn't you ask on EF this question?

1 IU with hgh is all I suggest to start off but without knowing your LOG journal what you eat how you train and your stats we just guessing anyhow.

How much can you take without having to use Insulin? Does bodyweight make any difference in how much you can use? How about keto diet. I am doing keto diet so my bloodsugar is already low.

your blood sugar will NEVER be 'low' on a keto diet or fasting where you go into a coma. NEVER!! not how our bodies work. even when i fasted 19 days my blood sugar was at 68 and stopped there and did not budge. the only way your blood sugar drops more is if you are on diabetes meds/insulin.

i argue this FACT with a lot of people over the years not just on forums but also in person, so i have actually proven it to them by letting them prick me and testing my blood sugar while i am fasting and they quickly shut up when they see the proof

so to answer your question if you use an abusive amount of hgh it can cause your blood sugar to rise and then if you take insulin it will crash it back down. i would not exceed 2.5iu's per day of hgh. no need to go higher unless you are a pro anyway

hgh max should be 5iu's per day then you will need insulin

bros dont use hgh with ketogenic diet thats a bad bad idea

I saw you on elitefitness.com right? you doing a cycle now?

your blood sugar will NEVER be 'low' on a keto diet or fasting where you go into a coma. NEVER!! not how our bodies work. even when i fasted 19 days my blood sugar was at 68 and stopped there and did not budge. the only way your blood sugar drops more is if you are on diabetes meds/insulin.

i argue this FACT with a lot of people over the years not just on forums but also in person, so i have actually proven it to them by letting them prick me and testing my blood sugar while i am fasting and they quickly shut up when they see the proof

so to answer your question if you use an abusive amount of hgh it can cause your blood sugar to rise and then if you take insulin it will crash it back down. i would not exceed 2.5iu's per day of hgh. no need to go higher unless you are a pro anyway

Read Stevesmi's reply

Ok so I guess if I use GH I should go off the keto diet. I am also wondering if its even worth it. I guess if I do decide to use I should probably stack it with a cycle of Tren and Test? How about for a over 50's female? What would be a good stack to gain muscle and lose fat?

If you do use hgh, yes get off keto, but your 2nd question is HGH worth it is hard to say, it's different person to person.

For you it's different than for your girl. I highly suggest you start a LOG journal diary for you or your girl, whoever the HGH is for and we can properly judge where you are and where you should be.

Many users don't need to use HGH but MANy will get great hgh benefits but all based on the situation.

Ok so I guess if I use GH I should go off the keto diet. I am also wondering if its even worth it. I guess if I do decide to use I should probably stack it with a cycle of Tren and Test? How about for a over 50's female? What would be a good stack to gain muscle and lose fat?

well if you are truly doing a keto diet the right way your GH will be elevated in its own right anyway

Back
Top Bottom