Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH for 20 weeks and steroids for 10 weeks

JisonLA

Newbie Brother
What do you think about stacking hgh with steroids but i want to run to do the hgh 20 weeks and steroids just 10 weeks
So would it go like this?
Hgh 2iu’s per day 10 weeks then 10-20 weeks hgh 4 iu’s
Test 250mgs a week for 10 weeks, then pct?
Is that how it should work?
I’m 44 years old, never used hgh but have used steroids. I just want some anti aging and boosting my energy

What do you think about stacking hgh with steroids but i want to run to do the hgh 20 weeks and steroids just 10 weeks
I’m 44 years old, never used hgh but have used steroids. I just want some anti aging and boosting my energy

I go longer on gh keep it at 2ius keep it in during your pct

HGH shines its most when stacked with steroids... the issue here is that you are only wanting to run it 5 months, which does not give HGH enough time to show all of the results.. you are going to want to run it more longer term to get everything out of it... the best reviewed quality is with @domestic-supply.com

4iu's of legit hgh is too high a dose unless you are competing at a high level

stick to 2 iu's that is PLENTY!

HGH quality is very important especially because it is often counterfeited. For the best quality make sure to check out @domestic-supply.com !

why dont you get on TRt? better than a 10 week cycle imo

hgh 6months or go home

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

cycle 16 weeks
hgh 24 weeks

i have ran hgh as high as 8 iu's but i competed at high levels

Back
Top Bottom