Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH height increase

Natural Gainz

Registered
Good afternoon fellow posters, wondering what a proper dosage would be in an under 18 male for significant height gains.

If you, Natural Gains, are under the age of 18, and you wish to grow taller through the use of HGH, then you need to be under the care and supervision of a physcian.

this is a fitness forum where adults use HGH as a PED.. what you are talking about is something completely different. you don't take HGH as a child for dwarfism without talking to a good doctor and having it prescribed

this is a fitness forum where adults use HGH as a PED.. what you are talking about is something completely different. you don't take HGH as a child for dwarfism without talking to a good doctor and having it prescribed

Yeah, questions like that are, to me, quite disturbing.

Three questions:

1) How old are you?
2) Weight?
3) Height?
I am 18 and 2 months. I weigh 181lbs at 5’10.5”. I’ve been on hgh for 4 weeks now. I think I’ve seen a slight height increase but have not been keeping track but will start a log.

I am 18 and 2 months. I weigh 181lbs at 5’10.5”. I’ve been on hgh for 4 weeks now. I think I’ve seen a slight height increase but have not been keeping track but will start a log.

5' 10-1/2"! And you deem yourself to be "too short"?

It’s for sports, I also have friends who play basketball who would garner lots more college attention gaining a couple inches of height.

But if you have grown over the past four weeks, it had nothing to do with HGH. It was simply what your body was preprogrammed to do, genetically speaking.
Dennis Rodman, as an example, was 5' 11" tall the day he graduated from high school at 18 years of age. Over the following two years, however, he grew an astonishing eight (8) inches without HGH. It is extremely rare, but some people do grow after their eighteenth birthday.

- - - Updated - - -

It’s for sports, I also have friends who play basketball who would garner lots more college attention gaining a couple inches of height.

Again, if that were to happen, it wouldn't be due to HGH. So if that is the reason for your use of HGH, then save your money.

Good afternoon fellow posters, wondering what a proper dosage would be in an under 18 male for significant height gains.

Go ask your doc. No one will suggest that you go dose GH underground sourced in order to gain height

Go ask your doc. No one will suggest that you go dose GH underground sourced in order to gain height

There isn't an endocrinologist in the entire world that wouldn't laugh the nearly six-foot-tall Natural Gainz straight out of his or her office.

"Natural Gainz." Oh, the irony! :)

As a man, your growth plates close at around the age of 18.

I really doubt any dosage of HGH is going to make you grow taller man. Hate to be the bearer of bad news

Finally, Natural Gainz, if you have the talent, they will come looking for you irrespective of your height. Just as Muggsy Bogues, Spud Webb, Keith Jennings, Greg Grant, Earl Boykins, etc., etc., etc.

I have seen him shoot a ball. But no, not pro. I was more joking. :)

I knew that. That's why I added the smiley face. :)

Back
Top Bottom