Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

High Blood Pressure

Joshwa23

Recently I had to do a medical for work and my blood pressure was through the roof and I had a resting heart rate of 111bpm I've been using tren A and sus 250 for about 8 weeks and have lowered my dose to 1 ml of each a week also using arimidex. I know that it's expected to give you high blood pressure and it has been elevated in the past when using anadrol and sus. Is there anything I can do to lower it, can anyone give me some advice. It's going to cost me a job paying really good money.

I've done 3 medicals in the last 12 months and they have all been fine with my blood pressure only slightly high. I'm going to stop the cycle no doubt but I have about a week to get it down or I'll probably loose the job. Was sort of hoping someone on here would be a guru on this stuff.

Tren obviously will increase your bp but test can as well if your estrogen gets higher especially... a lot of people just simply cannot use tren as well or have to use extremely low doses... thats all trial and error but it sounds like you didnt really take the necessary precautions either.. you should be using supports like n2guard but also, gw501516 is a must with tren for multiple reasons... i would suggest watching my video on this topic to see where you also missed out on protecting yourself..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnTIz0W78xY&t=7s

I've done 3 medicals in the last 12 months and they have all been fine with my blood pressure only slightly high. I'm going to stop the cycle no doubt but I have about a week to get it down or I'll probably loose the job. Was sort of hoping someone on here would be a guru on this stuff.

Get on n2guard asap. It will help. Do some fasting as well

Recently I had to do a medical for work and my blood pressure was through the roof and I had a resting heart rate of 111bpm I've been using tren A and sus 250 for about 8 weeks and have lowered my dose to 1 ml of each a week also using arimidex. I know that it's expected to give you high blood pressure and it has been elevated in the past when using anadrol and sus. Is there anything I can do to lower it, can anyone give me some advice. It's going to cost me a job paying really good money.

You can start by using some n2guard 7caps ed and decrease your sodium intake.

n2guard 7caps ed and drop sodium from diet

bro what yo job where they test bp?

I tried to get onto the N2gaurd at the start of my cycle. I've been using fish oil, livtox, milk thistle, zinc, magnesium and other general stuff like multis and vitamin B

- - - Updated - - -

I have full medicals and fitness for all my jobs. This is for Woodside but anything mining or oil and gas

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure but I've had 3 medicals already this year, if it were elevated they would have told me

Back
Top Bottom