Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

High red blood cell count

steve dallas

on trt and my rbc count came back at 5.67,crit is at 51.7 and hemoglobin is a 17. Doc ants to retest rbc. I give blood but my water intake could be better . Also a big coffee drinker. Any advice appreciated.

i would assume more a mistake than anything. seems very odd to have those numbers on trt and basic test use

In case you doubt it, better get retested. If the second test gives similar results, then you should start thinking about what may have gone wrong. But most probably it is just a mistake.

Are you on doctor prescribed TRT or self prescribed? What is your TRT dosage?

You sound very dehydrated to me. Coffee is a diuretic. Couple that with not drinking enough water through out the day and that is a sure way to be dehydrated.

Drink minimum 5-6L of clean water through out the day. Coffee or alcohol don't count towards your total as they are both diuretics.

need to give blood a lot and also might want to consider easing off any AAS use, yes even TRT dose. you can swap into sarm's for a couple months until that number gets under control because they can be used for TRT as well.

most roid users have high RBC they just never get blood work to know it. at the dosages these kids are running these days its a fact

I was at 19.6 then started donating every month. Down to 18.6 then 17.3 now 15.8

Doc wants be at 14. I feel so much better and not as lathargic

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

I was at 19.6 then started donating every month. Down to 18.6 then 17.3 now 15.8

Doc wants be at 14. I feel so much better and not as lathargic

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

I thought you could only donate every 6 days. Wierd.. I donate often.

Back
Top Bottom