Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Homebrewers lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I started out with.. I still have a bunch lying around somewhere, work well for kickers..

How bout on those extras prop we add 10 so 35 a pop cool if less will do I'm Down lol more idk let me know what your thinking ... Talking the extras from power doubling the order or whatever. Let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry its wrong thread but that trading thread is all Newbys we need our own thread people who has been here a year or 8 mths

caveman72 using not abusing

We may be able to work something out.. I'll see what I have when I get back home and shoot you a pm. I have a few full bottles and a bunch of opened or leftovers so let me check.

How bout on those extras prop we add 10 so 35 a pop cool if less will do I'm Down lol more idk let me know what your thinking ... Talking the extras from power doubling the order or whatever. Let me know.

We could do that, I'll hit you up when it comes in.

We may be able to work something out.. I'll see what I have when I get back home and shoot you a pm. I have a few full bottles and a bunch of opened or leftovers so let me check.

We could do that, I'll hit you up when it comes in.
Awesome and I totally meant to PM that idk wtf happened my bad... HMU

Hey guys cooking up my first batch of test e. I have some Vermodje test prop that came in etil oileate? It's slick to pin, dosent have much odor. Can I use it as a carrier for test e, and is it a better oil?

Get your penny pinchin asses the fuck out of the homebrew thread with all that shit... fools want fuckin anabolic steroids for less then NO explode these days.... fuck outta here

Get your penny pinchin asses the fuck out of the homebrew thread with all that shit... fools want fuckin anabolic steroids for less then NO explode these days.... fuck outta here

Ha! Shit is true. Been experiencing the same shit for weeks now. Just stay natural cunts!

Ha! Shit is true. Been experiencing the same shit for weeks now. Just stay natural cunts!

While we're pointing shit out, you 2 MF"s can gtfo here with your smug asses... BMB Idk who the fuck you think you are to talk to people the way you do or act like your shit don't stink... STOP IT

Sig- nobody wants to pay for your fucking home brew gear when they can get proven quality gear for less.. That's why your shit don't sell on here...

Both of you should just pimp your shit in your local gyms.. Don't bitch n moan about people not wanting your gear or being cheap...

I wouldn't buy shit from either fucking one of you...

While we're pointing shit out, you 2 MF"s can gtfo here with your smug asses... BMB Idk who the fuck you think you are to talk to people the way you do or act like your shit don't stink... STOP IT

Sig- nobody wants to pay for your fucking home brew gear when they can get proven quality gear for less.. That's why your shit don't sell on here...

Both of you should just pimp your shit in your local gyms.. Don't bitch n moan about people not wanting your gear or being cheap...

Well said bro.

GTFO here son with your bull shit, if you aint talking about homebrew you cheap ass bitch then shut your mouth, sorry IZ dont sell my gear to accommodate to the budgets of fuckin bums... cheap ass bitych and who do I think I am? ME fool not some young buck trying to score fuckin samples and pick up on left overs of my half drawn vials hahaha shit

Getting real on Evo this week...
Feeling are being hurt, scammers were caught, threads caught heat from the Feds, home brewers & trading have lots of beef, get your popcorn MF"s!! Lol

Getting real on Evo this week...
Feeling are being hurt, scammers were caught, threads caught heat from the Feds, home brewers & trading have lots of beef, get your popcorn MF"s!! Lol

Lol true shit bro gotta pick your battles.

Lol true shit bro gotta pick your battles.

I'm battled out, I just want to learn some shit and use good gear while having pointless or meaningful conversations with some dudes who enjoy doing the same lol

I'm battled out, I just want to learn some shit and use good gear while having pointless or meaningful conversations with some dudes who enjoy doing the same lol

Yes in deed why offend people on purpose. Well in glad it's behind and let's keep on keeping on lol

sorry its wrong thread but that trading thread is all Newbys we need our own thread people who has been here a year or 8 mths

caveman72 using not abusing

Shoot that idea up the chain my man that's a good idea I'm for that all day long.

Insta. @mrbusinessman28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom