Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do we become a source?

I'm not bitter,I'm fine,you cunts seem so invested in what I do,so who's bitter,don't come here lying ,just because you make multiple accounts to back yourself up,many members here agree that ASF bans sponsors for going to other forums and bans members for negative reviews,it's not me saying this it's common knowledge,love to see you say this shit yo any man,say to my face im a vicious motherfucker,you know nothing I'm VIP because I earned respect here,why are you here just to shit on the forum and our sources,so drop dead you fuckwit,make out you know me,you ASF dogs just come here and clog up threads with garbage.why are you cunts so worried about us over here,your forum is so great,stay the fuck there.talk it up good but you know your little muscles don't make you a man,let alone one that stands like one.just fuck off you talk so much shit,go swap photos with your boyfriend's you weak cunts.fucking trolling Evo asking who gets what,who the fuck you think you cunts are.
They live rent free in your head aye

I'm not bitter,I'm fine,you cunts seem so invested in what I do,so who's bitter,don't come here lying ,just because you make multiple accounts to back yourself up,many members here agree that ASF bans sponsors for going to other forums and bans members for negative reviews,it's not me saying this it's common knowledge,love to see you say this shit yo any man,say to my face im a vicious motherfucker,you know nothing I'm VIP because I earned respect here,why are you here just to shit on the forum and our sources,so drop dead you fuckwit,make out you know me,you ASF dogs just come here and clog up threads with garbage.why are you cunts so worried about us over here,your forum is so great,stay the fuck there.talk it up good but you know your little muscles don't make you a man,let alone one that stands like one.just fuck off you talk so much shit,go swap photos with your boyfriend's you weak cunts.fucking trolling Evo asking who gets what,who the fuck you think you cunts are.
no one cares cunt, you 50 year old sad cunt. You sit there defending shit sponsors

Don’t worry bro maybe one day one of them will suck your tiny little virgin dick and you’ll be the big dog

Funny how you see all these new cunts coming here with accounts that are a few months old just bagging our sources and talking shit. Whooa cunt I’ll fuckin smash you cunt I fuckin smash you with my keyboard ya dog. Wasnt it a few months ago that one of the other forums got shutdown? Then there is a heap of toe rags coming over here shit talking haha pretty easy to tell who has our intrests in mind here.

Funny how you see all these new cunts coming here with accounts that are a few months old just bagging our sources and talking shit. Whooa cunt I’ll fuckin smash you cunt I fuckin smash you with my keyboard ya dog. Wasnt it a few months ago that one of the other forums got shutdown? Then there is a heap of toe rags coming over here shit talking haha pretty easy to tell who has our intrests in mind here.
100% think we don't see through their bullshit,tough cunts behind keyboards making empty threats they know they wouldnt ever back up.got all my details,that supposed to scare me,they have no idea bro.just have to look enough and they know where I am ,not in a lifetime would they stand let alone show.just all this bullshit as they think they are anonymous but only we aren't.empty heads with empty pockets and empty threats.take them girls with a grain of salt,my daughters have fought in more full contact bouts than these grubs.

For the ASF shit talkers,taken from threads,oils,orals,n peptides some time back.",I'm all for great sources though the members are my priority,take me out of the loop for samples,I'm already advocating for a few good guys and must have loyalty by not stretching it thin,any one that is active and contributing will be a good choice,in the meantime I hope some known members can review thier experience as positive and may your business thrive here .all the best " "I'm here first and foremost for the community as a whole but the Evo brothers snd members come first,hence why I advocated for another member to review samples as I'm already advocating for a few sources and like to keep loyalty to those and not stretch it to thin,great to have other members give their honest feedback," There you go flops talking shit saying any new source I'm onto for samples for myself,both those posts are out of oils orals,and peptides threads some time ago look up the threads and do your homework before trying to character assassinate someone.you 3 dickheads from ASF,want to take bits out of context ,there's the truth of it so fuck off..

Last edited:
For the ASF shit talkers,taken from threads,oils,orals,n peptides some time back.",I'm all for great sources though the members are my priority,take me out of the loop for samples,I'm already advocating for a few good guys and must have loyalty by not stretching it thin,any one that is active and contributing will be a good choice,in the meantime I hope some known members can review thier experience as positive and may your business thrive here .all the best " "I'm here first and foremost for the community as a whole but the Evo brothers snd members come first,hence why I advocated for another member to review samples as I'm already advocating for a few sources and like to keep loyalty to those and not stretch it to thin,great to have other members give their honest feedback," There you go flops talking shit saying any new source I'm onto for samples for myself,both those posts are out of oils orals,and peptides threads some time ago look up the threads and do your homework before trying to character assassinate someone.you 3 dickheads from ASF,want to take bits out of context ,there's the truth of it so fuck off..
Fat fuck, do you know how to construct a sentence? I couldn’t even understand that dribble, you must be a spastic in real life. I’m surprised you got this far in life being a retarded cunt

Not once have we said “cunt I’ll fuckin smash you” if anything that’s come from that old fat cunt seventieschild

We do this for a laugh, he’s the one who said “ask me for my job site addy and pull up if you’re tough” 😂😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom