Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much HGH should i use from napsgear?

bookvin

I've use HGH twice before
trust me in both instances the growth hormone I used was fake for sure
it's making me very suspicious when I order it. But i know napsgear is legit from a lot of reviews and trusted people out there
My next question is should I do 2iu’s per day or more? I am not a bodybuilder. Just a normal 55 year old guy looking for health and well-being

the normal dose would be around 2iu's as you have it

if you run more you open yourself up to unwanted sides. pros run more of course

it's making me very suspicious when I order it. But i know napsgear is legit from a lot of reviews and trusted people out there
My next question is should I do 2iu’s per day or more? I am not a bodybuilder. Just a normal 55 year old guy looking for health and well-being

I would order 2-3 kits of HGH from napsgear, so you can do at least 3 months hgh

5 IUs of hgh and use euro pharma or geneza

2-3 IUs will give you the maximum benefits for the least amount of sides.

As Stevesmi said you can go higher but run the risk of carpal tunnel and other risks such as organ growth, cancer growth, etc.

HGH doesnt just target muscle it causes everything to grow so safe does is 2-3 IUs a day and id run for 6 months if you can (or longer if funds permit)

The amount you need for a set time

Start with 3iu and go up to 4iu after a week or two, go down if the sides are too much and just ramp it up slowly. I take a 4iu shot before bed because people say hgh can cause lethargy and that time makes the most sense to me since that's why your hgh is used by your body to grow. I might try a 2/2 split one day after a few months but I don't think it matters much as long as you just dose every day.

I'd go with theprovider instead, they're a long running hgh supplier that places like napsgear get there's from (so much shilling here) and much more affordable.

Napsgear provides quality HGH, take 3IU's daily to begin

Hey brother,
For the average person's consumption, 2-3iu ed is perfect for dosing.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom