Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

How to add a MENT to my steroid stack.

Cerisdleo

Registered
What’s up, fellas? I’m currently 27 years old and I have eleven percent body fat. I’m 190 lbs and I’m 6 foot 2 inches.
My main goal is to bulk up. I have friends that are a couple inches shorter than me and they weigh over 200 pounds.
This will be my third cycle, I’m interested in running testosterone, maybe 200 to 300 milligrams per week. And then I want to add in MENT. I know that it’s really good for bulking and I don’t mind putting on some water weight. My question is, how much anti estrogen will I need on this stack?

I have friends that are a couple inches shorter than me and they weigh over 200 pounds.
Why does this matter?
What is your cycle history and what does your diet/training look like?

What’s up, fellas? I’m currently 27 years old and I have eleven percent body fat. I’m 190 lbs and I’m 6 foot 2 inches.
My main goal is to bulk up. I have friends that are a couple inches shorter than me and they weigh over 200 pounds.
This will be my third cycle, I’m interested in running testosterone, maybe 200 to 300 milligrams per week. And then I want to add in MENT. I know that it’s really good for bulking and I don’t mind putting on some water weight. My question is, how much anti estrogen will I need on this stack?
I dont think you need to add MENT

ow about you use testosterone 200mgs with some trenbolone 200mgs instead of MENT

You have only ran two cycles and want to just jump right to MENT? Thats honestly a very wreckless and bad idea, not to mention there are far better bulking options.. I would suggest looking at deca or npp, along with compounds like anadrol or dbol.. these are going to be much better options for bulking with much less side effects than you would see with something like MENT... i would NOT recommend that at all

a better stack would be some testosterone maybe 250 milligrams would a light amount of tren maybe 200 milligrams

if you have never used MENT then I recommend you do. How are you going to know if you like it or not if you don't try it?

Back
Top Bottom