Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

How to dose rad140 and sr9009

Pudesri

Newbie Brother
Posting this thread because i truly I don’t understand how to dose rad140 and sr9009
Maybe someone on here can shed some light on this. Maybe Monstro what do you think?
I’m looking for recomp action. In other words want more muscle mass and more fat loss/endurance
Gonna be 10% body fat is my goal. Right now I am 15%. My weight is 200 pounds and i want to stay there and get more muscle while losing fat.
22 years old and never used sarms before!

Posting this thread because i truly I don’t understand how to dose rad140 and sr9009
Maybe someone on here can shed some light on this. Maybe Monstro what do you think?
I’m looking for recomp action. In other words want more muscle mass and more fat loss/endurance
Gonna be 10% body fat is my goal. Right now I am 15%. My weight is 200 pounds and i want to stay there and get more muscle while losing fat.
22 years old and never used sarms before!

rad140 think 25mgs ed and stenabolic around 20mgs ed and add n2guard

Monstro will tell you crazy high doses lol

n2guard is a must with sarms due to liver strain

7caps n2guard added to 25mgs rad 20mgs sr9009

Dylan hooked you up! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Dylan laid it out for you but also make sure you read our articles and watch our videos on those compounds. sarms.forsale and Umbrella Labs have good products for you too man.

Back
Top Bottom