Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to prevent testicular atrophy during TRT

GoldenPlague

Newbie Brother
A big thing happened! My hoax worked and now I will get TRT - not just a TRT, but a TRT that will bring my testosterone levels to the upper natural limit, not just to the average ("normal" falsely so-called) limit.

When I did my blood test, it turned out my testosterone level wasn't high, but wasn't clinically low either. Anyway, achieving an upper ng/dL value is impossible naturally, so I didn't sleep for more than 24, then ran on the street for 1 hour to increase my cortisol level and then went to the lab for the test. The results were compatible with the definition of clinically low testosterone, meaning my strategy was successful.

I will be prescribed a TRT dose that will bring my testosterone at 1,000 ng/dL, that's what the negotiations brought on the table. When I see how my body reacts - if I don't have serious side effects at such levels, I may start negotiations for even higher doses and will give bribes to the doctors if negotiations don't work.

At first stage of negotiations (this is how I call the fake "consultation" - it's fake because I already knew everything, but played dumb and scared and pretended to be desperate and miserable), they agreed to give me a dose that will make my T levels normal (average), and then they will give me a dose that will make my T levels at upper limit, if low T symptoms don't disappear. So, I will, in some time from now, go to the same doctor and lie the low T symptoms are still present and haven't disappeared.

Additionally, I found a corrupt doctor who sells prescriptions for what is known as Omnadren, a not very potent substance but it's still fine for me. I will use this option if the TRT supply is cut if in case they caught I'm lying.

So, now I want to know how to prevent testicular atrophy. Natural T being shut down and testicles atrophying is not a dangerous thing, but I won't feel comfortable with this.

I will get my TRT from the doctor, but it seems they won't be able to prescribe hCG. It seems they will tell me my balls will atrophy and I need to get over it and move on.

The problem is that I don't know what exactly to do and I need your help. 😚

What exactly I have to do? What exactly will hCG do - will it stimulates the body to produce natural testosterone, or will it only somehow prevent testicular atrophy while natural T is shut down?

Clomiphene also can stimulate T production. Should I take clomiphene instead of hCG? Which is better?

How will LH, LHS, SHBG be affected?

Is there a way for the T production to remain shut down, while balls are prevented from atrophying? I prefer the natural T production to remain shut down in order to prevent too much aromatization.

Currently, I'm working to get access to a wider range of medicines, with the help of corrupt doctors and workers at pharmacy shops. Once I get access to legit estrogen blockers for cheap prices, aromatization won't be a problem for me anymore. But in the beginning, I have to be careful. I don't want my T levels to go beyond the natural limit.

So, tell me what to do.

I don't want to ask too many questions to my doctor, because he will become suspicious and will caught me lying. That's why I'm asking you for your help. 😚

Is there a way for the T production to remain shut down, while balls are prevented from atrophying? I prefer the natural T production to remain shut down in order to prevent too much aromatization
Currently, I'm working to get access to a wider range of medicines, with the help of corrupt doctors and workers at pharmacy shops. Once I get access to legit estrogen blockers for cheap prices, aromatization won't be a problem for me anymore. But in the beginning, I have to be careful. I don't want my T levels to go beyond the natural limit.
You still have 0 idea what your talking about. Good luck.

i've explained what hcg does to you already right?

it is frustrating to tell you the same thing over and over. what exactly are you not understanding man?

i've explained what hcg does to you already right?

it is frustrating to tell you the same thing over and over. what exactly are you not understanding man?
The only thing I don't understand right now is how to prevent my testicles from atrophying during a TRT. And if I prevent testicular atrophy, will the brain still signal the testicles to produce testosterone despite the fact testosterone is externally added?

If atrophy is prevented, will balls actually produce T or will they just stay non-atrophies while not producing T?

This is what I want to know.

Gotta love your angry face at my reply.

I said that's what I'd do. I'm a man of my word. You're angry cos I stuck to my word.

You asked a question. Stevesmi mentions he's explained what HCG does.

We've explained multiple times what happens on cycle. In replies to your threads. In articles. In other threads and in podcasts

You KNOW, cos you've even debated it yourself, how TRT works. You KNOW, cos I said more than once, how you're too young. How you got a result from the TRT test which you cheated on and (cue NO whatsoever look of shock from me) that even though you cheated the test you was still in range - I gotta LOL at that. If you had not cheated the test (which we encouraged you to get) your levels would have been even higher.

And you want someone to literally spell stuff out step by baby step for YOU specifically (for free) rather than listen, read and understand (or pay for a consult).

Now cos I think you DO know: why do the balls shrink and or stop working on cycle (this has been explained in previous replies). If, using HCG to 'plump the balls' keeps the balls looking big why would they still be producing test? Answer - nope, nada, no (an over simplification for ease of education).

You're asking the body to produce (test) what it doesn't need to produce (test) while adding what it doesn't need to (test) and now worried about the size of your balls too

I just came back to apologise for my irresponsible advice in this thread. I completely forgot to mention is really really important you whack BOTH your balls with the hammer.

If you don’t, and only one ball swells up, it will be extra obvious to anyone that sees your balls that you are using performance enhancing hammers.

Gotta love your angry face at my reply.

I said that's what I'd do. I'm a man of my word. You're angry cos I stuck to my word.

You asked a question. Stevesmi mentions he's explained what HCG does.

We've explained multiple times what happens on cycle. In replies to your threads. In articles. In other threads and in podcasts

You KNOW, cos you've even debated it yourself, how TRT works. You KNOW, cos I said more than once, how you're too young. How you got a result from the TRT test which you cheated on and (cue NO whatsoever look of shock from me) that even though you cheated the test you was still in range - I gotta LOL at that. If you had not cheated the test (which we encouraged you to get) your levels would have been even higher.

And you want someone to literally spell stuff out step by baby step for YOU specifically (for free) rather than listen, read and understand (or pay for a consult).

Now cos I think you DO know: why do the balls shrink and or stop working on cycle (this has been explained in previous replies). If, using HCG to 'plump the balls' keeps the balls looking big why would they still be producing test? Answer - nope, nada, no (an over simplification for ease of education).

You're asking the body to produce (test) what it doesn't need to produce (test) while adding what it doesn't need to (test) and now worried about the size of your balls too
Are you happy about me, honey? 😚 I'm getting the TRT in a few days from now.

The doctor said he will increase my dose if the low T symptoms I lied I have don't disappear. Therefore, later I will lie I still have low T symptoms.

The point is to get access to hCG and TRT and use them while being supervised. This way I will know if I have any allergies or not, and if not, I will then give bribes to corrupt doctors who will sell me prescriptions for PED doses of omnadren.

I'm finally making it!

The TRT is just a pretext for me to check how my body reacts and gain real-life experience. Later, I will ditch the TRT for PED doses.

I don't plan to do any PCTs. Once I start steroids, I will just use a TRT dose when I'm off-cycle. From cycle to TRT and from TRT to cycle, but no natural T production restoring. Natural T is pointless and causes a lot of mood and health issues when it's low and in process of restoration. And there is no guarantee natural T will always restore fully. It could restore less and less after each cycle.

Yes, I already know the role of hCG and how it mimics the hormones responsible for making the balls produce testosterone and sperm. I will demand hCG to be given to me to prevent testicular atrophy.

So basically, I made it.

I don't have any questions for now.

Thanks to everyone who came in my threads to help me, I appreciate all your sincere help (and jokes).

Are you happy about me, honey? 😚 I'm getting the TRT in a few days from now.

The doctor said he will increase my dose if the low T symptoms I lied I have don't disappear. Therefore, later I will lie I still have low T symptoms.

The point is to get access to hCG and TRT and use them while being supervised. This way I will know if I have any allergies or not, and if not, I will then give bribes to corrupt doctors who will sell me prescriptions for PED doses of omnadren.

I'm finally making it!

The TRT is just a pretext for me to check how my body reacts and gain real-life experience. Later, I will ditch the TRT for PED doses.

I don't plan to do any PCTs. Once I start steroids, I will just use a TRT dose when I'm off-cycle. From cycle to TRT and from TRT to cycle, but no natural T production restoring. Natural T is pointless and causes a lot of mood and health issues when it's low and in process of restoration. And there is no guarantee natural T will always restore fully. It could restore less and less after each cycle.

Yes, I already know the role of hCG and how it mimics the hormones responsible for making the balls produce testosterone and sperm. I will demand hCG to be given to me to prevent testicular atrophy.

So basically, I made it.

I don't have any questions for now.

Thanks to everyone who came in my threads to help me, I appreciate all your sincere help (and jokes).
@GoldenPlague so now that you started TRT, are you going to post up a LOG journal?
we have helped you a lot and now we can help you more but we need to see you LOG diet training to get real results

Back
Top Bottom