Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to prevent testicular atrophy during TRT

@GoldenPlague so now that you started TRT, are you going to post up a LOG journal?
Highly doubt it.
@Mobster hes going to do it no matter what, we might as well guide him
We have tried in every thread. All he wants to do is argue. He is extremely immature and should not be touching gear at all.

Highly doubt it.

We have tried in every thread. All he wants to do is argue. He is extremely immature and should not be touching gear at all.
@s.gentz i agree with you in principle but we know he's going to use steroids, so I'd like to have him do a LOG at least we can try to guide him as a community

Reactions: Ori
could have easily seen how a "trt" dose does by ordering some ugl gear and not bothering with farting around tricking doctors
@Bailz9 he's a real hypochondriac so it's not unusual for guys like him to have doctors even for 100mgs of test/week

@s.gentz i agree with you in principle but we know he's going to use steroids, so I'd like to have him do a LOG at least we can try to guide him as a community
He won't. We asked him numerous times on all of his threads to start one so we could help him. He pretty much just ignored us.
Wish him the best but we prob won't see him again until something goes wrong and he needs help fixing it.

He won't. We asked him numerous times on all of his threads to start one so we could help him. He pretty much just ignored us.
Wish him the best but we prob won't see him again until something goes wrong and he needs help fixing it.
I agree that its unlikely but I want to stay positive.

As opposed to the broader message - not to use PEDs at age 22 and to TAKE advice

Back
Top Bottom