Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

How to run s4 andarine with gw

YuazxeN

Newbie Brother
I’m looking to do a recomp. Currently training 3-4x a week, want to increase that to 4-5x a week
Don’t feel like wasting my time so hoping you can advise me on the best stack here
Looking to cut down body fat while also increasing muscle mass
I’m also at the point where its more important to have lower sides then gains. I’m 52 yrs old, 21% body fat measured at gym and 240 pounds

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

I’m looking to do a recomp. Currently training 3-4x a week, want to increase that to 4-5x a week
Don’t feel like wasting my time so hoping you can advise me on the best stack here
I’m also at the point where its more important to have lower sides then gains. I’m 52 yrs old, 21% body fat measured at gym and 240 pounds

I don't like S4.. vision issues mess with me

i prefer LGD

dont use s4, switch to using rad140 with cardarine better option

[FONT=&quot]Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality SARMS and peptides make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale! [/FONT]

Dylan hooked you up! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Back
Top Bottom