Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to use sermorelin with steroids

Blazoer

Registered
I’m looking to try sermorelin. Looking for the growth hormone benefits of better recovery and more fat loss
I know its a really good GHRH peptide. But I honestly don’t know how to use it with steroids
I’m in my late 50s and recoveries not getting easier as I get older I especially like to strength train and I’m currently a hundred and ninety eight pounds and 5 foot 11 inches
how would I incorporate sermorelin with a test and anavar cycle?

I’m looking to try sermorelin. Looking for the growth hormone benefits of better recovery and more fat loss
I know its a really good GHRH peptide. But I honestly don’t know how to use it with steroids
I’m in my late 50s and recoveries not getting easier as I get older I especially like to strength train and I’m currently a hundred and ninety eight pounds and 5 foot 11 inches
how would I incorporate sermorelin with a test and anavar cycle?
If you want to use sermorelin why not use IGF-1 100mcg with 50mgs anavar instead

sermorelin doesn't spike hgh, it increeases it gradually

you want to use around 1mg daily max for a couple months and no more then 4 or 5 months straight
also a very smart idea to stack a GHRP with it

what steroid cycle are you using? it shouldn't matter

you need to stack it with a GHRP or you won't get full benefits

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

Back
Top Bottom