Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Hybrid Labs - reviews and feedback

Been doing business with hybrid labs for months now, quality gear and quality service. Had a seizure on one of my orders recently and hybrid was quick to resend my order for free, no complaints from me whatsoever and highly recommend him as a vendor to the wider community if you’re after good friendly service and the best gear with very reasonable prices.

Plenty of pharma HCG and HMG kits available. Guaranteed to be some of the best prices in aus for these.

Also plenty of light blue top generics still available. 100iu and 150iu kits.

The deals I have on these will only last until we run out of stock. So hit us up!

Have a good weekend legends.

Used it? Give a review for the brothers
Wanted to do a review, ordered 2 bottles of tren a, received within 3 days. was easy to do with on threema and helped with anything i needed. appreciate it. will update once ive used the product.

Ordered from Hybrid Labs. great comm. waiting on package. Shelby Deca 300. Will update once arrive and use. Wanna see what all the hype is about for Shelby (seems like its top notch stuff!). Tried a few other sources in the past.

Di
Ordered from Hybrid Labs. great comm. waiting on package. Shelby Deca 300. Will update once arrive and use. Wanna see what all the hype is about for Shelby (seems like its top notch stuff!). Tried a few other sources in the past.
did it arrive? Ordered around same time, yet to receive :)

Di

did it arrive? Ordered around same time, yet to receive :)
Evening bro,
Shipping has been a bit backlogged lately due to Shelby having unexpected delays returning from his holiday. Though all orders are on the way and should be arriving soon.

looking mint

Attachments

• CECD85AA-76FA-46F3-831C-E697E957CC3B.jpeg
    CECD85AA-76FA-46F3-831C-E697E957CC3B.jpeg
    880.7 KB · Views: 159
Hey fellas,

Wanted to start up a separate thread for all feedback and reviews now that we have starting processing orders from Evo members.

Please leave reviews here. Cheers

To contact us for an up to date price and stock list:

Threema: https://threema.id/XXCZSM3J
Wickr: bigcleanman
Telegram: bigcleanman
Session: 05af81494e6921b22fcae25d9990f7fc158ffd267561cd120ec3973c79819bd118
Hey bud I tried to add/search your Threema I'd but got nothing, it pops up saying cancelled.

Do you have a updated one please

Hi all,

Yes we have our own range of anabolics, peptides etc. And we are also still selling the Shelby Pharma Corp range.

Hit us up.

Coinspot have been a pain in the ass recently. We take XMR as payment and Localmonero is super easy to use. No KYC verification. Just pay a seller with payID/bank transfer and the seller can send the xmr straight to us. Easy as anything.

Back
Top Bottom