Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

I got gyno from sarms.

Ronniecoleman

Registered
I ran a sarms cycle of lgd 4033 and G W cardarine and my results were really good. I put on about 12 lb mostly muscle and I gained a lot of strength in the gym.
the downside is I started to develop gynecomastia while on cycle and now it's really bad. I ignored it because I read that you're not supposed to get this issue on sarms. I used enhanced athlete recommended by DR Tony Huge

What I have learned throughout my research these past years is that fake sarms are everywhere. I have seen those sarms advertisement on my Instagram..... only place I would trust to buy any sarms are the ones sponsored on these forums. In my opinion, don't think a legit sarm company would advertise like this.

I ran a sarms cycle of lgd 4033 and G W cardarine and my results were really good. I put on about 12 lb mostly muscle and I gained a lot of strength in the gym.
the downside is I started to develop gynecomastia while on cycle and now it's really bad. I ignored it because I read that you're not supposed to get this issue on sarms. I used enhanced athlete recommended by DR Tony Huge

That's fake sarms, most enhanced athlete sarms are counterfeits or fakes, mostly prohormones. Don't use EA sarms!

It's a common issue with their product

Lesson learned.. Look on top of this page. There is real legit SARMS sources with the best products on the market.
REAL SARMS.

Sorry OP. We all have a bad instances with something in this game, we chalk it up as a lesson and pass the torch to others with our reviews and feedback. Stay informed people and know what you are getting!

Im not surprised you had this issue with that company, its a known problem... look around all over the place and you will see the same kinds of issues from so many people!

the very best quality you can find is at https://sarms.forsale

i would strongly suggest you switch immediately with them

- - - Updated - - -

Im not surprised you had this issue with that company, its a known problem... look around all over the place and you will see the same kinds of issues from so many people!

the very best quality you can find is at https://sarms.forsale

i would strongly suggest you switch immediately with them

bro tony G and coach trevor sell fake ass sarms.
I'm not certain on what went afoul with Trevor, I liked his outlook on dieting to some degree, it was a shock when I heard he did some people wrong. Of course I believe the sources that called him out. It's just sucky when you like someone and find out they have ill intentions and bad business practices. We gave him a discount code here too at PSL for his customers, gosh it probably made us look bad when his clients caught wind of his wrong doing and us endorsing him.

It is the company that you used sir. You should never use a company with such a questionable track record. Stick with the name that is known as the best and that name is sarms4sale!

Back
Top Bottom