Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log IFBB Season A prep log (first time competing)

Yesterdays chest and arms workout I really put emphasis on feeling the movement and contractions was an absolute brutal workout even though the weights weren’t crazy the stimulus provided was mind blowing!

Anyway sorry if I don’t seem too active lately my partner just went to Thailand for a holiday so I’m looking after our daughter, trying to run a business and in prep so things are just getting a little intense! I’ll manage because I ain’t no bitch but I may seem just a slight bit dissociated as my focus is totally consumed with absolutely everything going on right now! Love you all and I’ll still do my absolute best to atleast post 2-3x a week 🫶💪💪🇦🇺

Attachments

• IMG_2194.png
    IMG_2194.png
    381.7 KB · Views: 14
you're doing great and that definitely sounds like a heavy load on you with everything, good to see men stepping up :) Just smash your training and keep on top of your prep that's what is most important, even if logs are a little inconsistent just do what's manageable

Yesterdays chest and arms workout I really put emphasis on feeling the movement and contractions was an absolute brutal workout even though the weights weren’t crazy the stimulus provided was mind blowing!

Anyway sorry if I don’t seem too active lately my partner just went to Thailand for a holiday so I’m looking after our daughter, trying to run a business and in prep so things are just getting a little intense! I’ll manage because I ain’t no bitch but I may seem just a slight bit dissociated as my focus is totally consumed with absolutely everything going on right now! Love you all and I’ll still do my absolute best to atleast post 2-3x a week 🫶💪💪🇦🇺
@Borristheblade great to see you with your kid
you increasing the food?

This is a real world update right here life is very real and intense
That's what I like to see in these logs it's about overcoming things and working through ups and downs

Getting it done

nice to see this bro

Back
Top Bottom