Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log IFBB Season A prep log (first time competing)

This mornings check in photos for you lads, if I’m being honest I’m not happy with them as I feel like my posing was a little off, I forgot to engage my calf’s on all of the rear shots, my legs were too far apart on the front shots and my rear double bi and rear lat spread I didn’t spread my wings enough. This is all part of the game we live we learn we get better and no matter what we hold ourselves accountable. That’s not to say there aren’t things I do like about this weeks look because there are I’m really happy with my side chest shots as I feel they are beginning to become my best poses.

Anyway brothers continuing to strive for excellence means constantly wanting to do better and be better, recognising that there’s always more work to do 🫡

I’ll update you all on my coaches feedback when I get it and let you know if any diet, training or ped protocol adjustments if there are any have a killer day everyone 🇦🇺

Attachments

• IMG_1338.jpeg
    IMG_1338.jpeg
    345.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1341.jpeg
    IMG_1341.jpeg
    368.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1344.jpeg
    IMG_1344.jpeg
    361.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1346.jpeg
    IMG_1346.jpeg
    371.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1348.jpeg
    IMG_1348.jpeg
    373.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1352.jpeg
    IMG_1352.jpeg
    514.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1356.jpeg
    IMG_1356.jpeg
    385.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1358.jpeg
    IMG_1358.jpeg
    493.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1363.jpeg
    IMG_1363.jpeg
    445.1 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1364.jpeg
    IMG_1364.jpeg
    493.5 KB · Views: 28
This mornings check in photos for you lads, if I’m being honest I’m not happy with them as I feel like my posing was a little off, I forgot to engage my calf’s on all of the rear shots, my legs were too far apart on the front shots and my rear double bi and rear lat spread I didn’t spread my wings enough. This is all part of the game we live we learn we get better and no matter what we hold ourselves accountable. That’s not to say there aren’t things I do like about this weeks look because there are I’m really happy with my side chest shots as I feel they are beginning to become my best poses.

Anyway brothers continuing to strive for excellence means constantly wanting to do better and be better, recognising that there’s always more work to do 🫡

I’ll update you all on my coaches feedback when I get it and let you know if any diet, training or ped protocol adjustments if there are any have a killer day everyone 🇦🇺
On the front poses, the judges here like the adductors touching so no gap. There pretty harsh on this. On the rear shots screw the back leg into the ground flex that calf. Otherwise looking good cobber

On the front poses, the judges hear like the adductors touching so no gap. They’re pretty harsh on this. On the rear shots screw the back leg into the ground flex that calf. Otherwise looking good cobber
Yeah I knew when I took them I fucked up I’m just not working with much time in the mornings! Really appreciate the heads up with the judges dude I’ll take that in board and put it into practice once again appreciate you brother 💪

Update on coaches feedback/ manipulation to protocol.
Coach was over the bloody moon to be in the position we are with so many tools up our sleeve to utilise. To be where we are on such minimal gear, no introduction of cardio and no drastic changes of diet is bloody exciting.

As of changes diet will remain the exact same
We will be introducing 5 min on the spin bike before my weight sessions keeping my heart up around 120bpm
(Also want to note on my diet I left out that my post workout meal also includes 1x abes the natural bagel and 10grams of honey)
And he had increased my masteron to 140mg
So my PEDs are now

140 test
140 mast
40mcg clenbuterol
50mcg T4
And utilising PWO anavar at 20-40mgs 1-2 times a week

Pull day

Exercise 1

Single arm seated cable lat pulldowns

Top set 72kg for 20 reps

Back off set 60kg for 25 reps

Exercise 2

Chest supported lateral low row

Top set 200 for 16 reps

Back off set 160 for 18 reps

Exercise 3

Chest supported T bar rows

Top set 100kg for 11 reps

Back off set 80kg for 20 reps

Exercise 4

Cable straight bar lat pull-down with D handles

Top set 110kg for 16 reps

Back off set 89kg for 20 reps

Exercise 5

Cuffed cable pulldowns single arm

Top set 27.5kg for 20 reps

Back off set 27.5kg for 15 reps

Felt fucking awesome this morning, nice and strong, intense and ready to fuck shit up. Hit some good numbers so strength is returning but it wasn’t until I’d finished my entire workout that I saw I was supposed to add a second back off set to each exercise so the remaining training sessions this week will be a top set max weight (trying to hit a specific rep range) to failure followed by a back off set 20%ish less weight for AMRAP and then followed by a second back off set of the same weight for AMRAP
Anyway have a killer day everyone 💪

Looking good at check in bro. Glad your coach is happy with how everything is going.

Keep grinding bro.
You have a great athlete here representing you. Great to see other like mind athletes as myself that push everyday to be better. Very bright future for @Borristheblade

You have a great athlete here representing you. Great to see other like mind athletes as myself that push everyday to be better. Very bright future for @Borristheblade
Absolutely can’t thank you enough for the kind words brother 🙏 I’m just here to show you guys what hard fucking work, optimal nutrition and quality compounds can do!
Notorious are also very lucky to have such a god damn good human representing them also! You’re going to make Australia proud man 🇦🇺

Absolutely appreciate that brother but I’m no ifbb pro just yet, this will be my first time competing EVER so it will be true novice and amateur category but holy hell a pro card is the goal and mark my words you guys will be along for the journey 🙏

My diet currently is as follows

Breakfast/ pre workout meal:
160 grams raw weight jasmin rice
225 grams raw weight chicken breast
100 grams pineapple

Post workout meal:
160 grams freedom foods rice puffs
1 scoop of desired protien powder ( I’m using rule 1 isolate peanut butter choc)
150 grams of 0 fat skim milk

meal 3:
150 grams raw weight chicken breast
25 grams avacado
25 grams lettuce
2 slices of tommato
2 slices of Bega 50% less fat 40% more protein cheese
2 tip top burger buns

Meal 4:
3 egg whites and 2 whole eggs
100 grams of lean beef mince
25 grams of spinach
25 grams of avacado
3 slices of tommato
2 pieces of sourdough bread

Meal 5:
200 grams of chiobani low fat high protein greek yogurt
100 grams of banana
100 grams of strawberries
20 grams of Lindt sea salt caramel chocolate

Intra workout:
30 grams carbohydrate moltodextrin
EAAs

Other daily supplements include
2x 900 EPA/DHA fish oil
1x Vitamin D3 x 5000ius
1x B comlex
1 x zinc picolinate x 100mg
1 x vitamin K (M7) x 100mg
1x magnesium (chelated) x 600mgs
1x creatine monohydrate x 5g
1x melatonin x 5mg
1x vitamin C x 1000mg
1x vitamin E x 400mg
1 x citrus burgamont x 1000mg

Plus I take force elements night ops pre bed (sleep and recovery aid)

I also supplement 8 grams of salt throughout the day either on food or in water

I’ll post my leg day when I get a chance today 💪💪
Great update. Keep killing it

chest and arms

Exercise 1

Incline bench cable flys top set

28.75kg for 17 reps

Back off set

23.75 for 14 reps

Repeat back off set to failure

23.75kg for 10 reps

Exercise 2

Low incline DB chest press

Top set 54kg for 12 reps

Back off set 52kg for 11

52kg for 6 reps

Exercise 3

Converging machine chest press

Too set 180kg for 13 reps

Back off set 160kg for 15 reps

160kg for 12 reps

Exercise 4

Incline DB hybrid fly

Top set 25kg for 15 reps

Back off set 20kg for 15 reps

20kg for 9 reps

Exercise 5

Bi lateral cable tricep extension

Too set 70kg for 20 reps

Back off set 60kg for 20 reps

60kg for 15 reps

Exercise 6

Uni lateral machine preacher curl

Top set 46kg for 19 reps

Back off set 32kg for 20 reps

32kg for 15 reps

Exercise 7

Bi lateral cable overhead extension with rope

Top set 70kg for 15 reps

Back off set 60kg for 17 reps

60kg for 12 reps

Exercise 8

D handle bilateral cable curls

Top set 23.75 for 12 reps

Back off set 18.75kg for 13 reps

18.75kg for 9 reps

This mornings chest and arms workout felt pretty flat going into it still getting over a cold but then perked up and was actually very strong once the blood was flowing think I even hit a PB for incline DB press! Anyway have a killer day lads 💪

Back
Top Bottom