Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm on TRT now and wat to try SARMS

kafk223

Registered
Hi Bros,
I seen some posts on this forum and seem helpful. I am on trt and was interested in sarms. Will this affect my blood work levels because I dont want my trt dose to drop.

Thank you for the info guys.

They should not affect your blood work for a urologist (for example). Most SARMs are slightly suppressive, some sarms are highly suppressive...but none of that affects you. Once you start injecting testosterone, you are fully suppressed anyway. You can use SARMs without any fear of damaging your HPTA axis...since your HPTA axis is already broken. :)

You will still get any side effects the SARM you choose to take provides (yellowing of vision by S4 for example), but that will not show up on a blood test.

The only caveat is if you are in professional, and some amateur, sports. WADA tests for most SARMs now and they can easily catch you on a specialized blood test.

SARMS are very minimal in terms of side effects. They won't effect blood work besides slightly lowering your FSH and LH levels due to their mildly suppressive nature. However, if you are already on TRT - your LH and FSH will already be suppressed.

Are you looking to increase muscle mass or cut up?
Cardarine gw is the best sarm for fat loss, endurance and recovery: http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/
LGD is the best sarm for strength gains: http://www.evolutionary.org/lgd-4033

You can order both from sarms1.com

You will be completely fine on your blood work. Stay away from the new SARM RAD-140 because it may actually increase test.

I did not know that about rad140! Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Lgd-4033 is highly suppressive at any dose from 1 milligram per day up words. But since you're on trt, you're already completely shut down so that kind of thing doesn't matter to you.

Lgd-4033 is one of the better times so I say go for it. Add in the GW 50 as recommended and you are golden. I love GW 50.

I did not know that about rad140! Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Lgd-4033 is highly suppressive at any dose from 1 milligram per day up words. But since you're on trt, you're already completely shut down so that kind of thing doesn't matter to you.

Lgd-4033 is one of the better times so I say go for it. Add in the GW 50 as recommended and you are golden. I love GW 50.

Yes, RAD140 is indeed very similar to testosterone, so if you are on TRT and your blood works got you concerned, I would not risk it with RAD140. However, I got to say that LGD may be the most suppressive of the SARMS, but it is not so damn suppressive. At most it will cause 5-10% of the suppression seen with steroids, which is non-significant. In any case, you will be perfectly fine with a 4 week mini-PCT after using the LGD.

Back
Top Bottom