Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injectable Pre-Workout

10000mg

Registered
Hey guys,

Anyone know of a domestic source for injectable pre-workout/aminos? Looking for something similar to aminoasylum's range of products. Would be keen to see this available sometime soon in Aus.

Thanks.

Hybrid labs stocks great injectable L-carnatine, And Pinman has some great options too like injectable Helios etc

Pretty much pointless and a waste of money.

There have been rumors for years (since Arnold's time) that the reason why X or Y won the O was 'they are on a drip of aminos all night etc. Yates was one such accused and laughed at the idea of it saying 'I'd have to walk around the house with it and had other things to do'. You'd also need a constantly varying amount as what you need will vary through the day.

Few to none of us are short on aminos by virtue of the high protein diets we're on.

The reasoning behind these products came from the medical field (burn or stomach issue victims) and from 'rejuvenation' clinics. Clinics were ravers etc wanted to recover from the drugs and alcohol.

Even the preworkout thing... c'mon. Ask those taking these crazy stims etc etc to post pics of their physiques built being stimmed off their tits. The ONLY time I'd be agreeable MIGHT be around a competition when you're depleted and hungry on a restrictive diet and even then...

Hey guys,

Anyone know of a domestic source for injectable pre-workout/aminos? Looking for something similar to aminoasylum's range of products. Would be keen to see this available sometime soon in Aus.

Thanks.
There are clinics all over the place that have that stuff, would be cheaper from a UGL source but they don’t tend to stock that kind of thing. For example Drip Club in Adelaide have those things, I have a friend that loves their CoQ10 + L Carnitine injections I think it is, I think she pays $60 AUD for one injection of it.

There are clinics all over the place that have that stuff, would be cheaper from a UGL source but they don’t tend to stock that kind of thing. For example Drip Club in Adelaide have those things, I have a friend that loves their CoQ10 + L Carnitine injections I think it is, I think she pays $60 AUD for one injection of it.
holy shit 60 bucks for one injection!?

On a value for money vs effect basis - fkin pointless. MAYBE if you used similar and was about to compete in a strength. But heck Powerlifters took that the nth degree in the 70's. Namely the stories of (inc one legendary story about Bill Kazmaier) injecting Adrenalin.

I myself used Cheque Drops (200mcg) a few times shortly before competing in strength events. `I'm hoping the video and or pics of me 'effing and c**ting away like a mofo when I'd broke a record and was giving all and sundry verbals no longer exists lol

Agree with mobster,100% pointless and waste of time and money.
As I've pointed out before, and it's very much a generational thing, I do not understand the need to be more or less buzzing off your tits just to go train. From influencers dry scooping (stupid) to supps claiming to be the strongest or 'you can feel it working'. F**k that's easy.

Add Gaba and you'll get paraphesia / a tingling sensation as the small blood vessels open up and stimulate the nerves. Ditto Niacin (ok for a flkush before doing on stage). Does it mean you'll have a better workout? No. But you'll feel it 'working'.

Almost all contain caffeine (maybe excluding the sim free ones) and usually from 200mg to 400mg (the upper daily recommended limit - in 1 serving). And coffee/caffeine is a proven booster. Vs the various combinations inc mild GH boosters from aminos and so on.

When users search for DMAA, withdrawn from most markets, to keep being buzzed I ask what I ask for all such fans - show me the body. Have users and 'fan boys' of these products built outstanding bodies? Rarely if ever is the answer. Indeed such products are better (and now targeted at that market too - RedCon 1 produces a product just for them) for gamers (the RD1 product) and ravers. Both are huge markets.

Being buzzed is NOT adding pounds of muscles to the users bodies. In fact being wired/stimmed/buzzed is in fact making it harder. See many meth users as an example. I know (been there and done it) that most gyms are busy after work and you might want something to give you a lift cos you're tired. We've even seen how some users of these products struggle with sleep - well d'uh. If you MUST use them USE THEM SPARINGLY

As I've pointed out before, and it's very much a generational thing, I do not understand the need to be more or less buzzing off your tits just to go train. From influencers dry scooping (stupid) to supps claiming to be the strongest or 'you can feel it working'. F**k that's easy.

Add Gaba and you'll get paraphesia / a tingling sensation as the small blood vessels open up and stimulate the nerves. Ditto Niacin (ok for a flkush before doing on stage). Does it mean you'll have a better workout? No. But you'll feel it 'working'.

Almost all contain caffeine (maybe excluding the sim free ones) and usually from 200mg to 400mg (the upper daily recommended limit - in 1 serving). And coffee/caffeine is a proven booster. Vs the various combinations inc mild GH boosters from aminos and so on.

When users search for DMAA, withdrawn from most markets, to keep being buzzed I ask what I ask for all such fans - show me the body. Have users and 'fan boys' of these products built outstanding bodies? Rarely if ever is the answer. Indeed such products are better (and now targeted at that market too - RedCon 1 produces a product just for them) for gamers (the RD1 product) and ravers. Both are huge markets.

Being buzzed is NOT adding pounds of muscles to the users bodies. In fact being wired/stimmed/buzzed is in fact making it harder. See many meth users as an example. I know (been there and done it) that most gyms are busy after work and you might want something to give you a lift cos you're tired. We've even seen how some users of these products struggle with sleep - well d'uh. If you MUST use them USE THEM SPARINGLY
Using them sparingly is also the only way they really work at all whatsoever even for the short time they do, tolerance builds so fast you can’t use them often. Just like coffee, you can’t just drink cups of it all day and also experience the best effects it has to offer.

I agree people use stims too often, also loads of pre-workouts contain a “proprietary blend” of stims, so you don’t even know exactly how much of what you are even getting in that situation. People do that without blinking but I doubt they’d buy a kilo of “mystery meat” from the butcher and eat that.

Using them sparingly is also the only way they really work at all whatsoever even for the short time they do, tolerance builds so fast you can’t use them often. Just like coffee, you can’t just drink cups of it all day and also experience the best effects it has to offer.

I agree people use stims too often, also loads of pre-workouts contain a “proprietary blend” of stims, so you don’t even know exactly how much of what you are even getting in that situation. People do that without blinking but I doubt they’d buy a kilo of “mystery meat” from the butcher and eat that.
I will try the mystery meat from the butchers.

• Haha
Reactions: Ori
Back
Top Bottom