Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injectable sarms hitting market

KilyXer

Registered
Great news guys. I just found out that dr. Tony huge is going to be pushing injectable sarms which he says is 10 times more absorbable than regular sarms. Do you think this will change the game as far as all these complex drugs are used in the future and will you be signing up to try the first batches

I would never touch that shit especially coming from there... there are so many things that can go wrong there... if you want to be a guinea pig and put yourself at risk, by all means but don't ever say you were not warned about it

That is by far, the worst place you could ever consider using sarms and anything they do "experimental" should be avoided like the plague!! Stick with TRUSTED sources! There are none better than sarms4sale!

there is always someone out there coming out with something that will revolutionize the industry. problem is we have been studying male hormones for 100 years and if there was a magic solution they would have came out with it by now

Great news guys. I just found out that dr. Tony huge is going to be pushing injectable sarms which he says is 10 times more absorbable than regular sarms. Do you think this will change the game as far as all these complex drugs are used in the future and will you be signing up to try the first batches

your late... injectable sarms been available

Tony huge is not approved and never will, as they sell prohormones as sarms, totally fake products

Dr Tony Huge is NOT a doctor and his company enhanced athlete has the most fake and counterfeit sarms on the market. Injectable sarms are a joke and stay away from them unless you want to cause your body damage.

Nope.

1) They've been out a while
2) Don't work any better
3) Too many complaints about his products
4) Complex? No

- - - Updated - - -

Dr Tony Huge is NOT a doctor and his company enhanced athlete has the most fake and counterfeit sarms on the market. Injectable sarms are a joke and stay away from them unless you want to cause your body damage.

He is. But not a medical doc (it's a law doctorate)

They have been around for quite a while but not something I would be interested in. We have access to amazing products from sarms.forsale already

And on top of it, I would never use any product he is pushing. So many bad reviews of current ones.

Back
Top Bottom