Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injecting orals (is it safer?)

meathead2019

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
ok so we all know that many orals including anadrol and dbol are available in the injectable form. the question here is, is this somehow safer on the liver and gentler on the stomach? instinctively id say yes but i wanted to know peoples input on this. thanks. (ive never done any orals in the injectable form)

ok so we all know that many orals including anadrol and dbol are available in the injectable form. the question here is, is this somehow safer on the liver and gentler on the stomach? instinctively id say yes but i wanted to know peoples input on this. thanks. (ive never done any orals in the injectable form)

i dont think its safer on the liver to inject orals but some guys claim to get better results injecting them

Meathead a LOG coming from you ever?

Nope. The same issues apply.

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

i would only take orals orally

I think there are discussions its safer maybe true

They are wrong. What makes an oral have issues still applies when it's made into an injectable. There are those which like the speed and uptake of, for example, the injectable version of DBol but you STILL have the first pass issue and it's effect on the liver.

bro hooch hurt liver worse

Back
Top Bottom