Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection Images (Glutes, Quads, Delt)

Why do quads hurt so much, i swear it feels like im driving through steel cables.? Leg is relaxed and everything.

It is interesting to hear how everyone reacts differently to these things. Ie, quads are usually the most painless for me.

the quad is always best for me to sit either on the floor or the bed and back against the wall, that way my leg is completely relaxed. glutes are always good for me, I used to have allergy shots twice a week for years and they were always a tricep injection and it fucking itched like crazy and swole up like a bee sting everytime lol. even after all those shots i cant muster up enough sackage to try them myself lol

i bet the pip would be nuts!

bazinga-the-big-bang-theory-33926500-600-600.jpg

As a newbie to AAS myself, glutes and delts have been fine. Some PIP, but more a shaky needle first pin than anything else. My own fault. And honestly, find a spot in the mirror, put your finger near it, and then twist like 30 degrees. Glutes not that hard.

As a newbie to AAS myself, glutes and delts have been fine. Some PIP, but more a shaky needle first pin than anything else. My own fault. And honestly, find a spot in the mirror, put your finger near it, and then twist like 30 degrees. Glutes not that hard.

After years of cycling and 1000s of injections I still put a dot on my ass with a sharpie prior to glute injection.

Ya u will b fine.

KRAZIEONE

Just FYI, but I injected my quad. The injection wasn't that bad, actually - a little tough to get it in at first (maybe my quad wasn't totally relaxed?) but once in, aspiration was easy and so was the injection. Maybe too easy as I seemed to push the plunger down quicker than normal - I caught myself and forced myself to slow down.

I do have PIP, but not that bad (certainly not as bad as a delt shot). Bending my leg is when I really felt it.

Also, my leg did have a few 'jumps' or 'twitches'. I'm not sure if that's just because of the position I was in or whether it indicates I was 'close to' a nerve (I certainly didn't *hit* a nerve) as I've read from a few other posts on a few other boards.

Needless to say, I'm adding it to my rotation. :)

Thanks man!

I generally inject outer quads, tris, medial and rear delts, lats, and sometimes bi's. I am way to much of a chicken shit to ever try the tear drop or calves! I've done my pecs it just feels very weird and tight hard to explain.

Back
Top Bottom