Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Ironlion-lab.is killed my libido

DseriazBay

Newbie Brother
My libido is completely crushed thanks to ironlion labs
I'm doing their testosterone 500mgs a week. Also using finasteride and deca with it
No libido after week 6. I’ve done this cycle before with another source in my libido with Sky high. not sure what is going on but I think these guys are selling bunkier gear then i’ve used before

It is so important to do the proper research, read reviews, progress pics and bloodwork posts etc... if you do this, you will easily see that the best reviewed site out there is from @domestic-supply.com !

I'm doing their testosterone 500mgs a week. Also using finasteride and deca with it
No libido after week 6. I’ve done this cycle before with another source in my libido with Sky high. not sure what is going on but I think these guys are selling bunkier gear then i’ve used before

That's why.

The most trusted, highest quality and most respected company in the business is @domestic-supply.com !

THats not good. exactly why I only use @domestic-supply.com

Back
Top Bottom