Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ironlion-lab.is no results on sustanon

Qasderu28

I’m in the bodybuilding scene
I've used plenty of gear during my lifetime so it's easy to detect when you're getting face
also a x boxer and did a lot of martial arts as well. it's very important to me to have legitimate gear or it can really blow up in my face in those Sports
Just finished a 12 week sustanon cycle using ironlion lab. Their products are a Major flop
I was doing 500 mg a week and I was splitting the dose Monday and thursday. did not feel a lick of difference on the cycle. so I have to leave a bad review unfortunately

All that you need to do is check out reviews, user feedback threads with posts on bloodwork, progress etc.. its so easy to see that @domestic-supply.com is consistently seen and viewed as the very best

Ironlion-lab.is was banned a few times for spamming too

Ironlion-lab.is sells fake sustanon that is the problem

Ironlion-lab.is NOT APPROVED SOURCE - POTENTIAL SCAMMER

I’m in the bodybuilding scene
I've used plenty of gear during my lifetime so it's easy to detect when you're getting face
also a x boxer and did a lot of martial arts as well. it's very important to me to have legitimate gear or it can really blow up in my face in those Sports
Just finished a 12 week sustanon cycle using ironlion lab. Their products are a Major flop
I was doing 500 mg a week and I was splitting the dose Monday and thursday. did not feel a lick of difference on the cycle. so I have to leave a bad review unfortunately

bro they suck. use napsgear

Bro Y would you order from there. You have @domestic-supply.com right on front of you with the best gear around!!

Back
Top Bottom