Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is my understanding correct (clomiphene use and its effects on testosterone, estrogen, and e2)?

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

get on the Clomid and stop beating around the bush
there are people in life who are doers and there are people in life who are stalkers

I'm not planning to use a dose higher than 25 or 50 mg if I'm ever to do a steroid cycle and a PCT after it.

To be honest, I don't think doing a PCT is a good idea. To me, the option is, if I go on steroids, to either stay on steroids forever or just use a TRT dose while being off-cycle.

So-called "natural testosterone restoration" causes muscle mass loss, bad mood, weakness, and there is no guarantee your natural T levels will be restored to pre-cycle levels. For example, if you start a cycle with your T level being 700 ng/dL, the PCT may restore the T level to 650 ng/dL. Your testosterone levels will be restored to lower and lower value after each cycle, because if the suppressive effect steroids have on natural production. Natural production becomes more and more degraded after each cycle, I think.

Doing PCTs isn't worth it; I don't see a reason to do PCTs.

Upon further evaluation, I concluded I'm unlikely to get any serious side effects from clomid. The only problem I'm left with is the chance of an allergic reaction. I'm now looking for a way to test if I'm allergic to clomid. Doing the skin test may not be a viable option, so I need a blood test. But i can't find any laboratory in my country that does such tests. If you know any online shops that sell such tests, feel free to recommend me one.
Says you.

Let's address your first claim - muscle loss

Complete and utter bollocks. The logic is so far off the mark where to start (again addressed in multiple threads, podcasts and so on).

X does his 1st ever cycle with DBol at 30mg a day. X gains, ON CYCLE, a fantastic 10lbs. The cycle ends. He 'loses' 40% or so of his gains. He'll do that whether or not hie does a PCT. He should still do a PCT. One simple reason is that SOME portion of it is water. Another is, as you suggest, lower than on cycle test levels and so on

What many do (or rather do NOT do) is adjust the training and or diet following their cycle. Pre cycle they could (just 2 examples there will be many others) be eating 200g of protein and bench pressing x 8 reps 180lbs. On cycle the protein crept up to 240g and the bench a very nice 210lbs x 8 reps. Now, as I said above, X will lose some gains inc some of that 30lbs on his bench press. All this is quite normal and should be expected. It IS, for many. a head f**k. They don't like not feeling 'hench' as they did on. Or losing some of the 30lbs bench prtess power and so on. Hence why many stay on. But they WILL still lose some regardless. That's a part of the game.

What they should do is adjust sleep (you!!), food (to support as much of the gains they kept - so 6lbs in my example) and training. If done properly they'll still be able to weigh 6lbs more than before the cycle and bench 195lbs x 8 'off'. Do these tweaks with two such cycles a year and they'll add 10-12lbs every fkin year for a few years and potentially 100lbs on their bench.

Natural production decreases as you age even if you never did a cycle. More so at 40. You'll lose 1% a year.

Now, again using myself as an example. I pct. I've NEVER stayed on. At around age 16-18 I could bench for 1 rep my 90kg home weightlifting set. At age 18 I was 175lbs (noted in a diary then) at 6'3 (1.90m or so). A few weeks ago I benched 195kg (so 105kg/231lbs more). Yesterday I did an off cycle, post PCT 2 reps with 180kg/396lbs. My bodyweight increased a perfectly average 3lbs or so per year. From 175lbs at age 18 to 336lbs those same few weeks ago (I'm about 327lbs or so as I was pre cycle). That's a 152lbs gain. I eat more that I did aged 18 and I lift more on or off cycle than I did then. Hence being bigger and stronger. My 1st was dbol AGED 37. I PCT.

By your logic NO ONE would succeed ever without staying on. Your logic has us all being fucked by less and less test levels every time we end a cycle and so on. That logic is wrong

Reactions: Ori
I didn't say I have low T when I saw the results. I said my T is average, which is a bad thing, since being anything average is no longer a viable option in modern world and society.
Also rubbish. Everyone, no matter who they are, will have elements for which they are below, above or just average. Example: nearly every seriously rich person is shorter than average. In fact it's been described as a driver for what made them want to become rich - to compensate for their lack of height.

You want what less than 1% of the population of the planet have. Which means... more than 99% do not. So you just said more than 99% are somehow at a loss. I've a buck says most don't give 2 fucks

LOG LOG LOG
I wouldn't have my Pro card today if I didn't do a nice log and push myself
Like Monstro I kinda ground myself down soooo fkin hard (feeling like a beaten up old man at the end of competition training) in order to out train my rivals and win

According to studies I have read, natural limits of male body stay at 1,000 ng/dL, isn't this true?
False. 1000ng/dl is just a test range. Your bodies natural limit if your balls are functioning 100% is where you are at.
Did you get LH and FSH tested with your bloods? Get an accurate blood test to see where your body is really at

I need to check my E levels at T of 602 ng/dL, and then check at what level of estrogen aromatization becomes too strong and causes gynecomastia. That's the only way to know my conversion rate, ok?
There are no tests that will tell you at what level you will get gyno. The only way to find that out is to get gyno and then have your estrogen tested.
The conversion rate could change in your body. If you are carrying more body fat it will be higher. Estrogen prone, higher.
You are never going to 100% know any of the questions you seek answers for if you don't experiment. As you were told 100 times already, any issues that come up can be fixed. The guys on here can walk you through. Your fears of gyno, osteoporosis, allergy and death are ridiculous if you use products known to be good and proper injection techniques. This is not rocket science.

At this point, shit or get off the pot!

Let's address your first claim - muscle loss

Complete and utter bollocks. The logic is so far off the mark where to start (again addressed in multiple threads, podcasts and so on).
Muscle mass gained at, for example, 3,000 ng/dL of testosterone can't be maintained at a testosterone level of 500-800 ng/dL (normal level). That's why you will lose muscle mass when the cycle ends and you switch back to normal T levels.
Also rubbish. Everyone, no matter who they are, will have elements for which they are below, above or just average. Example: nearly every seriously rich person is shorter than average. In fact it's been described as a driver for what made them want to become rich - to compensate for their lack of height.

You want what less than 1% of the population of the planet have. Which means... more than 99% do not. So you just said more than 99% are somehow at a loss. I've a buck says most don't give 2 fucks
You didn't understand me.

I have average elements, too. For example, my hairline is average, but this doesn't matter. The money-making strategy I want to use requires me to be a bodybuilder. I already have the body shape for being a bodybuilder, and the body shape is THE ONLY thing that matters in the context of my strategy. During bodybuilding competition events, no one is looking at bodybuilders' hairlines, ok?

So, even if I have average elements, my testosterone is what DOES NOT have to be average, since average T means I won't be able to achieve specific goals.

I'm ok with having average elements, but I'm not ok with having average elements my looks depend on. Do you understand what I mean now? :)
False. 1000ng/dl is just a test range. Your bodies natural limit if your balls are functioning 100% is where you are at.
Did you get LH and FSH tested with your bloods? Get an accurate blood test to see where your body is really at
Okay. So how do I know if my testicles work at full capacity in regards of T production? What tests do I need to take? I already tested my T and free T.

And what about my question about how to obtain tests to see if I'm allergic to clomiphene? I can't find any lab in my country doing such tests, so buying the test online is probably the only option I have.

Wrong. You seem to think a high test level is everything. Go ahead and try it. And explain to me why I am 327 and rep 400 off and it wont be on a 3000 ng/dL level

And I'm doubting that you already have the 'body shape for being a bodybuilder'. Prove it.

Wrong. You seem to think a high test level is everything. Go ahead and try it. And explain to me why I am 327 and rep 400 off and it wont be on a 3000 ng/dL level
Testosterone boosts muscle protein synthesis, meaning more T = more muscles. When T is boosted, you can gain muscle mass without even training.

And I'm doubting that you already have the 'body shape for being a bodybuilder'. Prove it.
I'm a mesomorph, and I don't have to prove anything.

Your fears of gyno, osteoporosis, allergy and death are ridiculous if you use products known to be good and proper injection techniques. This is not rocket science
How is the fear of allergy overblown? An allergic reaction to clomiphene can actually happen and kill me. There is no 100% guarantee that my body is not allergic to clomiphene citrate.

• Haha
How is the fear of allergy overblown? An allergic reaction to clomiphene can actually happen and kill me. There is no 100% guarantee that my body is not allergic to clomiphene citrate.
Your right. You can die from eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
It’s overblown because the likelihood is minuscule.

Muscle mass gained at, for example, 3,000 ng/dL of testosterone can't be maintained at a testosterone level of 500-800 ng/dL (normal level). That's why you will lose muscle mass when the cycle ends and you switch back to normal T levels.

You didn't understand me.

I have average elements, too. For example, my hairline is average, but this doesn't matter. The money-making strategy I want to use requires me to be a bodybuilder. I already have the body shape for being a bodybuilder, and the body shape is THE ONLY thing that matters in the context of my strategy. During bodybuilding competition events, no one is looking at bodybuilders' hairlines, ok?

So, even if I have average elements, my testosterone is what DOES NOT have to be average, since average T means I won't be able to achieve specific goals.

I'm ok with having average elements, but I'm not ok with having average elements my looks depend on. Do you understand what I mean now? :)

Okay. So how do I know if my testicles work at full capacity in regards of T production? What tests do I need to take? I already tested my T and free T.

And what about my question about how to obtain tests to see if I'm allergic to clomiphene? I can't find any lab in my country doing such tests, so buying the test online is probably the only option I have.
You get your lh and fsh tested. If those tests are good you are putting whatever test your body can. If they are low then you can take action to fix it.
If your balls are working as they should and you take clomid it will do nothing. Whatever your test level is that is your natural limit.
I have never heard of an allergy test you can but online.
Do you know how these tests work? They actually give you a small amount of the drug and check your reaction. Again your be more likely to be allergic to the carrier oil that the synthetic test.
You just gonna keep arguing? This is tiring.

Back
Top Bottom