Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ITS OFFICIAL - AUSPHARMACY HAS EXIT SCAMMED.

To all the brothers that got scammed. Im very sorry this happened to you. I narrowly escaped by checking this forum.
I hope kharma catches up with the thieving dogs.

sorry for everyone who got gone, money is tight for everyone already and everyone is doing it tough.

Could see it coming from a mile away. All items in stock include products that are out everywhere else. Plus constant sales and bullshit HPLC test results. From the very beginning he was a scamming dog which is why he got kicked off other forums.
To all the brothers that got ripped I'm sorry for you hard earned loss may karma get this scum bag.

A message I sent to one of the mods on the forum they were sponsor on.

FYI, Friday has come and gone. Nothing came. I emailed and no reply. It’s only been since yesterday that I emailed so will wait till Monday and give you an update.

Those that are cringing over few hundred or couple thousand haven’t been around long enough to feel what getting burned feels like. If you been around 20+ years going as far back as bolex and size matters then you will know how much a lot of us lost over the years. Some as much as a years average Joe wage.👍🏻

Placed two big orders within the sale period I didn't check forum posts, I am praying hoping he chose not to scam me 😂

Just an update to you guys, I did get a reply email suggesting a tracking number that is showing pending and he has mentioned their no movement for this parcel (no shit Sherlock) and if I have had dramas with other parcels. I’ve had parcels coming from all around the world this week and in under 5 business days.

I doubt that tracking number is legit but if I see any movement I will shoot up another reply.👍🏻

I will never buy when there is a sale on again; I would rather pay full price knowing there is less chance it's an exit scam.

Spoke with BiopoweRNA
We will do free shipping and deals on bunk orders for those who had drama with auspharmacy.
But again @MassiveSparky big respect brother for putting your hand up to help

Sorry to see what people keep doing to others.
Shoot me a msg anyone that's lost out on this exit scam we will work out a one off price
To keep you on cycle and cover shipping myself

Hmu
Threema - UU57M646
Session- 053322c2eb033e2db9696445b9c5003a2259edc6948fd53d93fb4f1885fc78b970
Telegram- @Kingcobra86
Whatsapp/ signal - 0435788320

Just an update to you guys, I did get a reply email suggesting a tracking number that is showing pending and he has mentioned their no movement for this parcel (no shit Sherlock) and if I have had dramas with other parcels. I’ve had parcels coming from all around the world this week and in under 5 business days.

I doubt that tracking number is legit but if I see any movement I will shoot up another reply.👍🏻
Does your tracking number happen to end in ..995 ?

Back
Top Bottom