Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Journal 52 male uk 250ml test now thinking dropping trt 125 ml then a small cycle is that a good idea ?

go for trt
I've been on it for many years in fact I've been blasting and cruising for many years and I'm perfectly healthy
You should discuss the specific medical condition you have regarding an inability to utilize fats (as mentioned by you on Instagram). Is it a form of Lipodystrophy? I had a buddy I worked at several Bodypower Expos etc, Rod Lenette (an arm wrestler) who had this. In the most severe forms average lifespan is 30 years of age.

I was dropped to 125mg
So, to answer the original question - stick with the previously prescribed dose (but now done by you so saving a small fortune). Get annual blood tests for all the usual markers (again as before) inc test levels and yes - do occasional cycles. I'd keep it simple and just up the test to 500mg for the duration of the cycle

So, to answer the original question - stick with the previously prescribed dose (but now done by you so saving a small fortune). Get annual blood tests for all the usual markers (again as before) inc test levels and yes - do occasional cycles. I'd keep it simple and just up the test to 500mg for the duration of the cycle
Staying 125 bloods checked Xmas might do a small test mast cycle I’ve some npp but I don’t know how to utilise it and seems to have bad sides good for joints at my age I have always run proviron and it’s been good for making me feel good in a cycle can u use a small dose proviron on trt ? Say 25mg a day ?

Staying 125 bloods checked Xmas might do a small test mast cycle I’ve some npp but I don’t know how to utilise it and seems to have bad sides good for joints at my age I have always run proviron and it’s been good for making me feel good in a cycle can u use a small dose proviron on trt ? Say 25mg a day ?
Using what you have vs getting what you need is no plan

Using what you have vs getting what you need is no plan
My plan is 125ml a week my coach reckons 250 a week always and do a cycle every 12 weeks or so nothing major 250test 200 mast proviron I asked should I drop ton125 the trt dose but he said 250 I’m sticking at 125 is that right ? I don’t eat much right now plan is cut fat from my belly he has me training really easy but I want train like i used to heavy I’m just going with the plan but not taking 250 all the time am I right ?

My plan is 125ml a week my coach reckons 250 a week always and do a cycle every 12 weeks or so nothing major 250test 200 mast proviron I asked should I drop ton125 the trt dose but he said 250 I’m sticking at 125 is that right ? I don’t eat much right now plan is cut fat from my belly he has me training really easy but I want train like i used to heavy I’m just going with the plan but not taking 250 all the time am I right ?
Also I’m into bodybuilding not strength dropped deadlifts now due to it causing lower back issues I like them but soon has I feel good I try again and bam bad back for weeks so dropping them I’m doing squats still but I’ve bad knees they hurt me but I feel ok of don’t do squats leg press and pendulum squat i take omega 3 and vitd3 and c daily I eat whole foods eggs meat broccoli spinach nuts I have a cheat meal on a Sunday I don’t really have milk other then skinned in a coffee in morning and 0% Greek yogurt with a iso protein powder each eve before bed before a workout I’ll Gav rice cakes don’t do preworks I do have. Bccs during the workout and take protein iso after I run 2 high days a week wen and Thurs that’s carbs every meal 200 g other days none it will change once I lose I reckon 5kg

I'm referring to the suggestion of you using what's available locally vs ordering from an approved source which will ship worldwide whatever you actually need
I’ve a decent uk ugl seems decent stuff and all lab tests online and guys in the forum one in uk rate it I’ve looked on naps gear and there is some great ones I what I want is a decent blood work service in the uk if you know of one ? I’ve one charges 200 that’s full bloods and optimale they only do test and I think they want get u on trt and get money of you tbh there is medichecks also but I mentioned I’d been on a cycle never responded to my email it’s like the uk don’t want to help us at all the blood tests are harder to get then the gear ! It’s mad

Run a proper cycle,don't waste your time,run 250mg test e,400mg npp,25mg proviron,titrate dose of test up to 500mg if all is in check,and max out npp at 600mg per week,dose eod with your test and you npp for better stability.you can do test 2 times weekly but npp must be eod.you will get good gains off this cycle first up bro

Run a proper cycle,don't waste your time,run 250mg test e,400mg npp,25mg proviron,titrate dose of test up to 500mg if all is in check,and max out npp at 600mg per week,dose eod with your test and you npp for better stability.you can do test 2 times weekly but npp must be eod.you will get good gains off this cycle first up bro
Maybe after the new year staying on 125 and getting bloods done near Xmas i feel really good sleeping good I noticed when I did 500 I was feeling tired a lot bloods showed colestrol bit high and bp was high why I stopped it and tbh I noticed nothing much from 250 tbh with the training and diet

Maybe after the new year staying on 125 and getting bloods done near Xmas i feel really good sleeping good I noticed when I did 500 I was feeling tired a lot bloods showed colestrol bit high and bp was high why I stopped it and tbh I noticed nothing much from 250 tbh with the training and diet
You can stay on 250 test on cycle and let other anabolics do the work,that will work for you too .

You can stay on 250 test on cycle and let other anabolics do the work,that will work for you too .
Coach says stay on 250 and do few small cycles no longer then 12 weeks I can take 250 no IA needed other then proviron 25mg a day when I did 500 same but upped the proviron 50mg a day bloods showed slightly high estrogen tho and bp 149/189 usually 129/178

Bp will elevate on cycle but those numbers you have there aren't concerning for that cycle,you can utilise other anabolics to help manage e2,such as Masteron,I ever use an ai,let anabolics do everything,but I don't aromatise much at all.i say make the most of every cycle, maximum tolerable doses without needing other drugs that have bad sides in themselves to control bad sides from abuse of other drugs,makes no sense to me.

Bp will elevate on cycle but those numbers you have there aren't concerning for that cycle,you can utilise other anabolics to help manage e2,such as Masteron,I ever use an ai,let anabolics do everything,but I don't aromatise much at all.i say make the most of every cycle, maximum tolerable doses without needing other drugs that have bad sides in themselves to control bad sides from abuse of other drugs,makes no sense to me.
Yes I’m not really wanting to getting massive gonna add some masteron in when I’ve lost some more belly fat it’s going well I was 98kg 2 weeks ago carb cycling 3 meals a day 2 high days 45 min cardio incline walk 7 days a week im down to 94.5 in 2 weeks reckon target for me sub 90kg coach told me i am insulin resistant cut carbs and 12 weeks be ok eat more carbs body using fat for fuel I’ve stopped all pre workouts see how I do and I’m fine take a intra BCAA drink during and iso protein pre and post seems work just experimenting

I’ve a decent uk ugl seems decent stuff and all lab tests online and guys in the forum one in uk rate it I’ve looked on naps gear and there is some great ones I what I want is a decent blood work service in the uk if you know of one ? I’ve one charges 200 that’s full bloods and optimale they only do test and I think they want get u on trt and get money of you tbh there is medichecks also but I mentioned I’d been on a cycle never responded to my email it’s like the uk don’t want to help us at all the blood tests are harder to get then the gear ! It’s mad
Dave Croslands EVal might be worth a look. Also The Beef used to have a section which refered to 'Virtuaman' (not sure on spelling) which did tests.

As I say (and I've used UK based labs myself) it makes little sense to base a cycle around a limited choice vs getting EXACTLY what you need. You can always buy SOME from the UK UGL if it has a part of what you need

Dave Croslands EVal might be worth a look. Also The Beef used to have a section which refered to 'Virtuaman' (not sure on spelling) which did tests.

As I say (and I've used UK based labs myself) it makes little sense to base a cycle around a limited choice vs getting EXACTLY what you need. You can always buy SOME from the UK UGL if it has a part of what you need
Yes I’ve a decent uk ugl pay bank transfer it’s here day or 2 after any probs he sorted it just sticking to test for now and getting bloods done next month see how I am my bp is fine 121 / 91 heart rate 61 I am on bp meds have been for a few years take fish oil and vit c and d3 also zma sleep is good even on this cut I’m ok strength wise

Back
Top Bottom