Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log LargePeter Upcoming Blast Cycle Log

Trained back tonight, elbow presented no issue - the issue comes about mostly from pressing movements it seems.

Diet
Standard training day diet from the first post
4L water

Warm up
15mins treadmill, 2% incline @ 5.2km/h
DB Cuban Rotations - 5kg, 3x15
Face Pulls w/ Pulldown Bar - 36kg, 3x10
Triceps Pressdowns - 24kg, 3x15 (elbows)

Back Session
YATES ROWS 105KG - 13/13/13/13
NAUTILUS PD 98KG - 12/12/12/12
LOW ROW 140KG - 12/12/12/11
CG PULL DOWN 81KG - 13/12/11/10
FACEPULL 68KG - 15/15/15/15

First time I've ever done Yates Rows with more than my bodyweight - weighed in at 101.4kg this morning.

Most of the weights moved fairly well but close to initial failure toward the end of most sets; last two reps of final set of Yates Rows had a little momentum to get things moving as did the last rep or two of each pulldown movement.

Bro split strength seems to be better than PPL/UL, which I assume is the once a week hit plus the improved recovery and better protein synthesis test offers.

No BPC-157 today, may arrive tomorrow.

Pics will arrive over the next day starting tonight for those asking.

Feedback/criticism/advice welcome as always
@LargePeter nice training day bro but you gotta add some cardio
like 30min total

Basic body shots, shit lighting blah blah blah

Never posted pics like this before online!

As mentioned above, 101.4kg this morning - I do have some photos somewhere of me around 115kg I might be able to dig out at some point.

Midsection is significantly smaller than even 6 weeks ago, the plan has worked so far.
looking amazing THICK and big, shoulders wide, you look great with a full muscle base bro :)
super body to get recomped you'll do well, you have our support

Typical meal - the only thing that varies is the volume of rice (150g here), 200g chicken breast, broccoli and carrot.

Probably don't need that much broccoli per serve - I don't actually weigh the veg or count it's calories.
nice meal bro but lets cut the rice a bit back to around 50 grams of carbs and add walnuts

He's a good boy, loves making a mess 🤣
super cute dog :) can you share his pics in our pets forum too
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/forums/pet-pictures.251/
new thread

dog looks like he's having a good time

Not happy tonight, hit the gym to train chest and second set of bench press in, right elbow starts killing me like it has the last two sessions.

Did a half hour of cardio, 2% gradient at 5.2km, then 20 mins in the sauna and left.

Standard training day diet still consumed.

Bright note - the BPC-157 arrived today so that's about to happen, might fix a few things. Every therapist I've had work on my body so far has been pretty hopeless - perils of living in the middle of Australia!

nice pictures keep tightening up your diet

Basic body shots, shit lighting blah blah blah

Never posted pics like this before online!

As mentioned above, 101.4kg this morning - I do have some photos somewhere of me around 115kg I might be able to dig out at some point.

Midsection is significantly smaller than even 6 weeks ago, the plan has worked so far.
Good pics

be careful with that elbow

probably a slight injury that you need to start nursing

get some hgh or tb500 too with that bpc

Typical meal - the only thing that varies is the volume of rice (150g here), 200g chicken breast, broccoli and carrot.

Probably don't need that much broccoli per serve - I don't actually weigh the veg or count it's calories.
That’s a great meal though

Back
Top Bottom