Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lean bulking at 130 lb

forrest26

Registered
I am a skinny guy I'm only Twenty-One years old and I only weigh about 130 lb
I want to lean bulk but I don't want to get fat. I used to be 160 lbs and I lost a lot of weight. I've never been much into the gym but I'm starting
do you think it is a good idea to start using sarms even though I've only been in a gym a couple months. And can you suggest a sarm that I can use.
Please don't suggest a stack I just want to use one to get my feet wet which one is the best for me

you can use sarms over 21, that is okay. granted you are at the very early stages of your journey

the key is make sure you use real sarms, if you use fake sarms you will cause damage. use umbrella or sarms.forsale.

i would do 8 week cycle. GW + nutrobal would be perfect and safe

Well kid it sounds like you should first learn how to eat and train for a few years you’d be surprised by what the natural human potential is. Eat, learn how to train, read….read all that you can and try different methods and find what works for you. Once you build a solid base then I’d say look into sarms. Good luck.

This right here

i would love to recommend you a sarms cycle but you should not run any ped until you learn how to properly eat, which you clearly do not at this time.. post your diet so we can help you there first... you are very young and this is a marathon, not a sprint... use your head and do things the right way which is learning how to diet and train first and foremost

I want to lean bulk but I don't want to get fat. I used to be 160 lbs and I lost a lot of weight. I've never been much into the gym but I'm starting
do you think it is a good idea to start using sarms even though I've only been in a gym a couple months. And can you suggest a sarm that I can use.
Please don't suggest a stack I just want to use one to get my feet wet which one is the best for me

You can use sarms at 21 but go low dose. 20mgs cardarine, 50mgs ostarine.

I say since obviously you cant eat the proper calories. I was skinny for many of years until I force fed or started with mk677 itll DEFINITELY help you start to eat the required calories to grow lil man. Stay safe tho being youngs an amazing thing dont screw that up Bro

lean bulking, you're 130lbs bulk up hard
more fast food more protein

While you may run 10mgs of LGD solo, better result would be if you add 25mgs RAD140

I'd want to see more effort on diet otherwise any PED is wasted

You definitely need to put more mass on naturally before even considering any PED. Literally add another 30lbs to your frame just by eating more of the right foods and training hard.

Back
Top Bottom