Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legacy lab review, Test E.

Noctis141

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
New member here, but yeah I recently was dabbling with some legacy labs test e, hitting a 500mg per week. I don't know if its a Canadian domestic only lab, but I did get it from a site advertising Canadian Domestic product, so I'm just gonna assume. Still on an on going cycle, I got like one month left then I'm gonna reduce to 250mg per week and then stop and start up a pct. The results were pretty good, I went into it feeling lethargic and low energy, I got some lab work done to just check my test level and they were average 16 units, usually they say average is anywhere from 8 to 32. Honestly for me it felt like it was low cause I had like a lack of energy and always feeling tired, but anyways I got on cycle and after the first 2 weeks I definitely felt a difference, my energy levels were waaaay better, strength increased as well. I probably added like an extra 10-15 pounds of weight on my lifts and over the 2 months I been on its only gone up. I'd be doing like 165 on a fly machine and now its like 190 to 200. I'm pretty impressed honestly, at first I was a bit puffy and and bloated but I got an aromasin every other day with a 12.5 mg tab. the puffiness is gone and bloating stopped and my mood has regulated, so its all positive's for now. There was one thing though, I don't know if its with the supplier but they advertise legacy for 250mg/ml in a 10ml vial, but the ones I got were always short 2ml's. so it was 8 ml's. so basically lost like 3 weeks and I had to get another recently. I definitely put on lean mass, and I been consistent with cardio so I been losing body fat too, also the energy I have in the gym is wild, I already put in some work and made sure I left that gym sweating, now I come out just drenched and people staring like.....yeah this fucker is definitely juicing like how the fuck, Hahaha. super sets with super sets. ah fuck good times. but yeah thats my story with legacy labs. Aside from the 8ml instead of 10 ml vials, nothing but good stuff. I didn't get any blood work to test my test levels so I don't know if they dose at the right level of 250mg per ml, but shrinkage down below suggest there is some effects, and the mood and energy is really good. but if I do get some blood work done like I should, ill let you guys know.

New member here, but yeah I recently was dabbling with some legacy labs test e, hitting a 500mg per week. I don't know if its a Canadian domestic only lab, but I did get it from a site advertising Canadian Domestic product, so I'm just gonna assume. Still on an on going cycle, I got like one month left then I'm gonna reduce to 250mg per week and then stop and start up a pct. The results were pretty good, I went into it feeling lethargic and low energy, I got some lab work done to just check my test level and they were average 16 units, usually they say average is anywhere from 8 to 32. Honestly for me it felt like it was low cause I had like a lack of energy and always feeling tired, but anyways I got on cycle and after the first 2 weeks I definitely felt a difference, my energy levels were waaaay better, strength increased as well. I probably added like an extra 10-15 pounds of weight on my lifts and over the 2 months I been on its only gone up. I'd be doing like 165 on a fly machine and now its like 190 to 200. I'm pretty impressed honestly, at first I was a bit puffy and and bloated but I got an aromasin every other day with a 12.5 mg tab. the puffiness is gone and bloating stopped and my mood has regulated, so its all positive's for now. There was one thing though, I don't know if its with the supplier but they advertise legacy for 250mg/ml in a 10ml vial, but the ones I got were always short 2ml's. so it was 8 ml's. so basically lost like 3 weeks and I had to get another recently. I definitely put on lean mass, and I been consistent with cardio so I been losing body fat too, also the energy I have in the gym is wild, I already put in some work and made sure I left that gym sweating, now I come out just drenched and people staring like.....yeah this fucker is definitely juicing like how the fuck, Hahaha. super sets with super sets. ah fuck good times. but yeah thats my story with legacy labs. Aside from the 8ml instead of 10 ml vials, nothing but good stuff. I didn't get any blood work to test my test levels so I don't know if they dose at the right level of 250mg per ml, but shrinkage down below suggest there is some effects, and the mood and energy is really good. but if I do get some blood work done like I should, ill let you guys know.
maybe i believe you and maybe not
can we get a picture of legacy labs gear you have to prove it

Oh yeeah my bad forgot lol.
1000000640.jpg
1000000639.jpg
ah for sure man lolol my bad.

No need to reduce. The clearing of the esters does this for you. Run the full amount until the end of the cycle.

make sure you use approved sources only in the future

Legacy is advertised hugely over at Canadian Juice Monsters. In my experience it's average gear, nothing amazing that's for sure. I was recommended it via a member there on a direct message. This was before I understood sponsorship on forum sites. Chances of it being underdosed, I am not sure. The shipping was wicked quick, however I didn't find it to be amazing gear, but not awful. It "did its job" within reason

Back
Top Bottom