Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log LittleTimeTrouble Big Time TRT Log

I'm sure you guys have some non polluted nice streams and lakes that you can catch some freshwater fish
We have perhaps the best freshwater fishing in the world, other than maybe Alaska, but freshwater (fly) fishing is a sport, and freshwater fish is disgusting to eat.
Very rare for me to use a smith machine
I think they are ideal for just about everybody for stuff like calf raises and hip thrusts. Things where joint placement really doesn’t matter at all. I press and squat very comfortably on a Smith, but I know that a lot of people do not. Then again, my bench path is also very vertical, which I am sure has to do with my particular joint make up and limb lengths. I think Smiths are going to work well or badly for people depending on the Smith machine and on their body type.

Last injection was today, an off day. Start back at TRT dosage tomorrow. One week left of lifting hard and eating. I have more than enough junk in my system to get me through that without any significant drop off. Then a real deload and a nice, long-ish health phase, and see where I am at…

Last injection was today, an off day. Start back at TRT dosage tomorrow. One week left of lifting hard and eating. I have more than enough junk in my system to get me through that without any significant drop off. Then a real deload and a nice, long-ish health phase, and see where I am at…
@LittleTimeTrouble how high was your cycle amount? you saying you had a blast ? what was the dose I must have missed it

Chest press @245 11, 7, 6
Machine incline fly @235 10, 8, 6
Weighted dips @55 15, 13, 12
Unweighted dips 21, 11
Cross body press downs @50 15, 12, 11
Incline db front raise @25 15, 13, 11
Machine lateral raise @102.5 12, 8, 6
Seated calf @170 16, 13, 11

That’s about as well as I can do. The chest press is the full stack, and despite the moderate total weight, it feels like the whole stack on every other selectorized chest press. Dips were great. Fell apart a little on the last two sets of lateral raises. Just nothing left in the tank at that point.

N
Unweighted dips 21, 11

That’s about as well as I can do. The chest press is the full stack, and despite the moderate total weight, it feels like the whole stack on every other selectorized chest press. Dips were great. Fell apart a little on the last two sets of lateral raises. Just nothing left in the tank at that point.
Nice job man.

Unweighted dips 21, 11

@LittleTimeTrouble full weight chest press nice, 245 is the sweet spot get up to 15 reps see if you can do it 3-4 weeks in

Unweighted dips 21, 11

good job, good hustle on those lifts

Back
Top Bottom