Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log LOG - Macs Bulk 2023

next stack after new years i hope you choose ugfreak and para pharma!

are you planning on being on trt for the rest of your life or you're ever going to come off?
I will be coming off fully Easter next year, total length of time on will be 32 weeks (14x Blast, 8x Cruise, 10x Blast). I did something similar last year for 28 weeks and my PCT has me close to my baseline after 3 months. Once I'm off after my cut next year I'm traveling for 4 months then I have a wedding 2 months after that so the plan is to get as healthy as possible in the lead-up and start making babies end of 2024, I won't be enhanced again for some time until we're done with family. I test my swimmers each time after coming off as well and they recover well. I guess I'll sit down and really think hard after I have a family if being on TRT forever is something I'm willing to do.

I will be coming off fully Easter next year, total length of time on will be 32 weeks (14x Blast, 8x Cruise, 10x Blast). I did something similar last year for 28 weeks and my PCT has me close to my baseline after 3 months. Once I'm off after my cut next year I'm traveling for 4 months then I have a wedding 2 months after that so the plan is to get as healthy as possible in the lead-up and start making babies end of 2024, I won't be enhanced again for some time until we're done with family. I test my swimmers each time after coming off as well and they recover well. I guess I'll sit down and really think hard after I have a family if being on TRT forever is something I'm willing to do.
@macka1221 TRT forever is an option I'm on TRT
lets see you update diet training
especially training and meal pics, want to see where you're going now

and if you coming off you still going to train and diet right? want to track that with you and your sperm recovery

Finally got some pics taken sorry lads, 3rd of August was week 1 for context which was after 5 months off. pics on the 11th I have already dropped a couple of kilos this week having dropped the calories which was expected, so sitting around that 96kg mark.

Also, I dont ever expect to be on stage so I'm not a poser as you will quickly see.
Untitled.jpg

@macka1221 TRT forever is an option I'm on TRT
lets see you update diet training
especially training and meal pics, want to see where you're going now

and if you coming off you still going to train and diet right? want to track that with you and your sperm recovery
Wasn't going to but I'll start a little cruise log after a couple of requests from some guys. so keep an eye out for that which I'll be updating once a week.

Will certainly be doing my best to keep up with the training but I'm backpacking from LA to Chile in 4 months next year, gym will not be a priority of I'm honest but will be extremely active throughout, with lots of surfing through the Caribbean and hiking at altitude through the Andes, I'm taking a little resistance band set so I can get in some workouts where possible.

will certainly post my fertility tests and PCT protocol when i come off.

i would throw in some proviron with your NPP to balance DHT/DHN in the body

only need 25mgs a day or even EOD
Great advice. I always run proviron with npp

Wasn't going to but I'll start a little cruise log after a couple of requests from some guys. so keep an eye out for that which I'll be updating once a week.

Will certainly be doing my best to keep up with the training but I'm backpacking from LA to Chile in 4 months next year, gym will not be a priority of I'm honest but will be extremely active throughout, with lots of surfing through the Caribbean and hiking at altitude through the Andes, I'm taking a little resistance band set so I can get in some workouts where possible.

will certainly post my fertility tests and PCT protocol when i come off.
@macka1221 looking forward to your cruise self-TRT log, lets do it, show us

and good luck with your LA to Chile trip

Back
Top Bottom