Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for Advice How to take deca 300mg and test e 250mg?

If its first time do 300 both u can up either or both half way by 1 or 200 mg if running smoothly

Yeah first time running deca cheers bro, would you recommend using my test e250 or my test e300 as my deca is 300

Take deca, and throw it in the trash. You'll thank me on date night.

And no one mentioned caber. You need caber!

No dick issues on deca so domt act like it'll happen to everyone and they say taking a dht with deca fixes that issue, I didn't use a dht and was rocked hard and fucked all 12 weeks on deca

No dick issues on deca so domt act like it'll happen to everyone and they say taking a dht with deca fixes that issue, I didn't use a dht and was rocked hard and fucked all 12 weeks on deca

Fuck your a legend hahaha love it

+1. Deca super increases libido for me.

Fkn once a day doesn't count

Spoke to my doctor and he advised me just 500mg deca a week as my testosterone levels are super high

- - - Updated - - -

Spoke to my doctor and he advised me just 500mg deca a week as my testosterone levels are super high

So first 4 weeks he reckons ease into it at 300mg then see how am I feeling if all good up dose

Back
Top Bottom