Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for advice on motivation

Didn’t realize the log journal was on here. Starting tomorrow. I haven’t had my test checked but have my normal blood work done and is all good. I appreciate all the positive responses on here. Far from a lazy sob. I work a 12 hr shift job night and day and have my own small farm. Sleep pattern is trash. I’m sure that is one reason I’m always tired work 12 in a mill then another 4 on the farm. Maybe I was misleading when I mentioned starting a cycle for motivation. I think seeing the results would be the motivation this is for me not anyone else. When I was 19 and doing cycles I saw massive results but all I drank was alcohol and ate fast food for every meal. I’ll get my log going and look forward to being led in the right direction. Also plan is to get my test levels checked in the next week or two before committing to any sorta cycle.

Didn’t realize the log journal was on here. Starting tomorrow. I haven’t had my test checked but have my normal blood work done and is all good. I appreciate all the positive responses on here. Far from a lazy sob. I work a 12 hr shift job night and day and have my own small farm. Sleep pattern is trash. I’m sure that is one reason I’m always tired work 12 in a mill then another 4 on the farm. Maybe I was misleading when I mentioned starting a cycle for motivation. I think seeing the results would be the motivation this is for me not anyone else. When I was 19 and doing cycles I saw massive results but all I drank was alcohol and ate fast food for every meal. I’ll get my log going and look forward to being led in the right direction. Also plan is to get my test levels checked in the next week or two before committing to any sorta cycle.
@Trashman199 great, start the log tomorrow and we'll start following up there. results would give you motivation and we can help guide you to good results but we need to know the base we are working with that's where the LOG comes in

What helped me find the motivation after a 3 years off was my family. What kind of dad/husband/brother/son did I want to be? A lazy pos or someone who leads by example and does the hard thing even when I don’t want to. I know for a fact I learn from people I respect and there’s no way I would respect someone who is a fat slob trying to give me life advice.
Even with my power belly I've other parts of me which are muscular and I'm strong as f**k. That and my sheer history and ability for people to 'look me up' mean it helps when you give advice for sure

Even with my power belly I've other parts of me which are muscular and I'm strong as f**k. That and my sheer history and ability for people to 'look me up' mean it helps when you give advice for sure
^ this exactly attaining knowledge has nothing to do with physical appearance, case and point you have been doing this longer then I've probably been on earth I mean that in a respectful way, because you know so much from hands on experience and with mindset I always pay attention when you give advice, written articles and the podcast. I don't care that you have a power belly it doesn't take away from what you learned and know.

I never recommend steroids as motivation. You need to first figure out why you are not motivated. I would think that just getting back into things should have given you a boost.

Back
Top Bottom