Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low dose Tren experiences and pros and cons vs high dose Tren

Yes, I used it at 70mg a week during growth phase. Gives strength and keep body composition. In prep for comp use 500mg a week only sides I get is a little insomnia, but use 10mg Melatonin which helps. Keep strength, size fullness when in low calorie, low carb diet.

i honestly never had a great run with tren at low or high doses lol. yeah my strength would skyrocket especially on deadlift but i felt like shit physically and mentally not to mention appetite and sleep went to crap.

Low dose tren for me would be anywhere under 200mg, high dose would be 500mg+. What effects have you noticed from low dose tren? Is it even worth it? Would you still get all the benefit?
high dose trenbolone usage is a waste and high sides
100-200mgs tren is enough if you ask me

and what happened to your log plan?

i have found less is better
better control over my body

250mgs is my sweet spot. 350-400 is too high

Yes, I used it at 70mg a week during growth phase. Gives strength and keep body composition. In prep for comp use 500mg a week only sides I get is a little insomnia, but use 10mg Melatonin which helps. Keep strength, size fullness when in low calorie, low carb diet.
How was strength? I am big on powerlifting and I am trying to get my bench up. What kind of Tren?

Theoretically, 100mg/wk tops out the main advantages of tren vs other AAS, which have to do with being anti-catabolic rather than anabolic. YMMV.

I quit tren after 2 cycles the inflammation caused me to have stomach issues

do 300mgs a week sweet spot

Back
Top Bottom