Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Meditrope HGH i hate them

Ferzxe

Newbie Brother
What makes me mad about meditrope hgh is they are pushed so much on other forums and obviously have paid shills
This is upsetting to me Because I fell victim to the scam
I ordered five kits and all of them were fake. Had no results at all. No appetite increase, no fat loss, no lean body mass, and no improvements to my sleep
They are awful and wont’ use them again. Its fake hgh!

All I ever see is their name pop up in complaint threads so I have no idea where they are pushed but I have not seen it myself... You need to stick with trusted reviews and user feedback... you can easily see that @domestic-supply.com is the most trusted out there!

What makes me mad about meditrope hgh is they are pushed so much on other forums and obviously have paid shills
I ordered five kits and all of them were fake. Had no results at all. No appetite increase, no fat loss, no lean body mass, and no improvements to my sleep

meditrope has been fake for years

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/tp-hgh-meditrope-fake-88791.html

bro haha. go wit napsgear and be smart

if you want real hgh i suggest ugfreak , they have real hgh

Meditrope Blacktops were tested, they came out as HCG go figure.

Back
Top Bottom