Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MHP time released Chocolate protein

gypsy469

Guys,
If you haven't tried this stuff, I highly recommend it !! It is THE best tasting protein I have ever tried bar NONE. I mean the BEST. It is also a very high quality product that is economic. Just wanted to throw an honest review out there.

What's the Name on it, MHP makes a few different kinds of Protein........................ JP

Probolic SR time released JP. it releases over 12 hours. chocolate flavor too !!! It is endorsed by powerlifters. that makes it even cooler. It does taste excellent for sure though brother.

ANABOLIC/ANTI-CATABOLIC BIO-EFFICIENT PROTEIN
12-HOUR MUSCLE FEEDER
Sustained Release Micro-Feed Technology™
Fast, medium and slow release profile, ideal anytime- pre-workout, post-workout and before bedtime
Highest levels of the critical 5 amino acids (glutamine, arginine and BCAAs)
Flax, CLA and MCTs

Probolic SR time released JP. it releases over 12 hours. chocolate flavor too !!! It is endorsed by powerlifters. that makes it even cooler. It does taste excellent for sure though brother.
I've never tried the Probolic SR.
Just don't ever Buy the "Triple Chocolate Cookie".
They got Stupid on that Flavor.
It has "Partially Hydrogenated Oil" (soybean & cottonseed), Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, and Bleached Wheat Flour.............. JP

I'm curious what the ingredient profile on this protein looks like. Does it have any HFCS or sugars?

Think I've had this before. It looks like a good combo of proteins, amino acids, etc.

i know several that love the taste of this brand... this is a good thing and they have a decent company... the problem is the ingredient profile... its main source of protein in its matrix is soy and it has a very high level of sodium for a powder... sucralose is used but it's at least not much but it's definitely not a protein you want for cutting in any way... higher calories, fats, etc... it would be good for bulking to an extent... it is supposed to taste pretty good though...

w2bm tastes better then mhp products. ive tried both.w2bm is the best tasting protein ive ever tried.

I've never tried this but im not a big powder drinker anymore. I've been wanting to taste peanut butter crunch WTBM though since like 2012 lol

Not fond of wtbm but love usp labs oxyelite protein. Their chocolate with some natty pb..delish

w2bm tastes better then mhp products. ive tried both.w2bm is the best tasting protein ive ever tried.

I agree... NTBM protein is excellent and taste awesome.

Back
Top Bottom