Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mk677 or YK-11 for bulking

EZmoney222

Registered
Which would be better, YK-11 or MK677 when added to a bulking cycle with testosterone enanthate and NPP?

honestly neither... yk11 is not something i ever recommend... theres nothing long term on it at all and you really dont know what you are even getting... mk677 is great but not in the scenario you are wanting... it takes a long time to really get going on its not really used for bulking... i would go with lgd-4033 or rad140... you can get them at esarms.com

Yeah I initially was going to use mk677, but IÂ’ve read that it takes months to really see significant results. IÂ’ll probably just add Dbol or Tbol to kickstart the cycle for the first few weeks, but IÂ’m not sure yet. I was debating using a low dose of tren acetate, maybe 200-300mg, instead of using NPP. Would it be a good idea to tren ace with test E since tren ace is a shorter ester? IÂ’ve done a few cycles before, and this would be my first time using tren, so I figured itÂ’s better to stick with a short Ester like acetate in case the sides are too much to handle

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t know why the  is appearing lol

Yeah I initially was going to use mk677, but IÂ’ve read that it takes months to really see significant results. IÂ’ll probably just add Dbol or Tbol to kickstart the cycle for the first few weeks, but IÂ’m not sure yet. I was debating using a low dose of tren acetate, maybe 200-300mg, instead of using NPP. Would it be a good idea to tren ace with test E since tren ace is a shorter ester? IÂ’ve done a few cycles before, and this would be my first time using tren, so I figured itÂ’s better to stick with a short Ester like acetate in case the sides are too much to handle

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t know why the  is appearing lol

As I have said 100x before - pointless.

the appetite increase on nutrobal comes on quick and that will help with bulking

To SEE significant results takes a long time but that doesn’t mean you aren’t getting results with a month or two. The appetite will help. I wouldn’t trust YK-11 as there’s very little info on it. All in all mk677 for a shorter cycle is still giving you an increase which is still beneficial.

The main reason I would use mk677 is for the appetite. During my last cycle of test E and NPP, I didn’t gain the size I wanted to because I naturally do not have a big appetite, so I wasn’t eating enough surplus calories

- - - Updated - - -

Why would a running Dbol or tbol be pointless for the first 3-4 weeks?

Back
Top Bottom