Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mobsters UGFreak ParaPharma 1 month Trenbolone cut Log

Thursday
2516k 131.9p**

**Seems wrong. Notes made etc make me think it was closer to 180g

steps 7864

Friday
2562k 140gp (probably right - I ate all the odds and sods of food from previous days meals)
9829 steps (high for the log)
you getting carbs down a bit?

tren is a different animal. but i'm glad you are using it. i remember you said on the podcast with steve you never used it before, so now you have some experience that is good

Keep at it, you absolute Beast, I can't wait till you're on stage with me competing down in Portugal next year.

mobster how many steps are you doing on the weekends?

you will end up losing 20-30 pounds by the end trust me

Keep grinding mobster. This is going to be an epic transformation.

bros How is your strength through all of this?
See the days when I mention the poundages and compare them. To take it easy on you go back a page and read yesterdays

you will end up losing 20-30 pounds by the end trust me
Not unless I start laying golden eggs. I've 12 days to go. Best would be 1-2lbs a week (so 4 more) plus, as other have said, what will happen when I come off the tren.

Then there's my target weight loss of 10lbs

If the off Tren thing so true... maybe 12 max. That's fine and exceeds the aim.

I mentioned the calculations in the 1st week

grind bro lets go

Doesn't it rain all the time up there in Britain? How do you manage to do outside cardio when it's raining all day?
I have an umbrella.

It's been dry all the way through this diet until today.

Plus I'm out 2x pretty much most days. I live 2-3 minutes walk away from a local wetlands (ponds, river, etc)

mobster how many steps are you doing on the weekends?
I need you to note that I'm including my daily step totals EVERY day. I'm not easing up any damn day

Keep at it, you absolute Beast, I can't wait till you're on stage with me competing down in Portugal next year.
Not in this lifetime. Not unless they hold a grip competition or a masters bench press event on stage

But I wanna see YOU compete (and win) a class in an IFBB comp.

tren is a different animal. but i'm glad you are using it. i remember you said on the podcast with steve you never used it before, so now you have some experience that is good
100%

It'll mean I can speak from personal experience which adds value to the info we out out

Back
Top Bottom