Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Monstro has passed?

That's one of the many things u can say about him, he always took the time for reading and commenting.

I feel good and motivated when anyone takes time for my log and comments it means alot to me.

Hell even a like motivates me to keep pushing and give my very best.

Speaking on monstro the fact he was a pro and took time for a nobody aspiring bodybuilder who works out at planet fitness, that spoke volumes for me, the fact he always made time to say something positive on my updates.

Support is the best thing we have in this community when you compare us and other forums, it's not even close it truly is something special we have here with our members and staff.
His personality is very evident in those vids and you can see what a good guy he is. 💪def someone I’d like to know in person

His personality is very evident in those vids and you can see what a good guy he is. 💪def someone I’d like to know in person
I agree, even though I may never reach his level he always took time and said one day we will be on stage together and that always made me smile and believe more in myself when he would say it.

A most muscle in respect for Monstro.
BOOM!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20240228_155016.jpg
    IMG_20240228_155016.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 18
bros found more vids of Monstro.

here he is walking through place like a boss no shirt. nobody says nothing to him. nobody mess with Monstro !

another motivational video. damn he amazing !

Thanks for these BroBros!! You can see in his face that’s really a very nice humble man with a good spirit now I’m really sad. This is a person you would def want to be friends with.

I can remember when i was a teen i was at the gym and had no shirt on and the mean lady Karen PT yelled at me and said 'put on your shirt!'

and here monstro walks through a place with no shirt and people say nothing. lol dayum thats respect.

I can remember when i was a teen i was at the gym and had no shirt on and the mean lady Karen PT yelled at me and said 'put on your shirt!'

and here monstro walks through a place with no shirt and people say nothing. lol dayum thats respect.
When you look a certain way and have that energy… wtf gonna tell you anything lol.
What Bro here would tell Monstro “ bro out your shirt on and out your weights back in the rack”
Probably @BodyMonster34 and @Mobster that’s it 😹

Mean lady karen PTs suck anyway.

I just heard the news. :(
The past month has been so busy and I’m a bit embarrassed that I didn’t notice this sooner. Listening to the podcast right now.
I’m still very new to the community and so I didn’t know him well. But I can say that Monstro was always very kind and uplifting to me. He offered advice, gave positive feedback and helped to keep me motivated on my very first cycle log. I’m thankful that he was willing to take the time out of his day to be kind to a newbie like myself. He will be missed. My condolences to his family and friends.

I just heard the news. :(
The past month has been so busy and I’m a bit embarrassed that I didn’t notice this sooner. Listening to the podcast right now.
I’m still very new to the community and so I didn’t know him well. But I can say that Monstro was always very kind and uplifting to me. He offered advice, gave positive feedback and helped to keep me motivated on my very first cycle log. I’m thankful that he was willing to take the time out of his day to be kind to a newbie like myself. He will be missed. My condolences to his family and friends.
@Cronus402 Monstro will be missed by all, we are waiting on a podcast about him.

Back
Top Bottom