Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My 2023 Testosterone Masteron Trenbolone Cycle Log

monstro wants to go there and look for a gold is it still possible to find it?
Yes people stil have claims in the Sierra and you can pan for gold but you can not do anything that is destructive to the ecosystem ( Google hydrologic mining we still have the effects 150 years later)

you seem to have a lot of emotions where you get high and then get low
it's important to remember that you've got a great life and you should appreciate it and feel blessed
Yea I am that way is bipolar and I forget my meds cuz I can’t keep track of anything.
Sorry I’m extra. But I am.

Meanwhile I did a walk after all But now I don’t have time to make a healthy lunch
I found Upper Happy Valley which sounds like pills and coke but there’s a lake and trail

Ok Sirs much grounded. I found “ Upper Happy Valley” … there were no pills or coke ( which is what the name implies)
But a nice trail and lake and dog walking …
And a jogging sexy beefy shirtless muscle Daddy… so that fixed my mood. ( I literally took my hoodie off so fast to bare my tank top when I heard him coming up behind me..but… he didn’t stop😳) . And then I ran into two gals and their big red dog, from my husbands CrossFit gym. “ I’m just known as “ Enrique’s husband who trains with Dan” But they told me how great I looked. So that was nice. In a couple more weeks the weather here will become spectacular.

Pics👇

Attachments

• IMG_5296.jpeg
    IMG_5296.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_5295.jpeg
    IMG_5295.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5290.jpeg
    IMG_5290.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_5283.jpeg
    IMG_5283.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_5282.jpeg
    IMG_5282.jpeg
    6 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5275.jpeg
    IMG_5275.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_5273.jpeg
    IMG_5273.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_5287.jpeg
    IMG_5287.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5278.jpeg
    IMG_5278.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5294.jpeg
    IMG_5294.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 12
check the ingredients on that stuff from Costco it's got sugar
My husband buys the Costco stuff I use what he buys I can’t afford to buy other stuff. I don’t usually use it anyway but it’s just been a struggle to keep protein up at 150 so I’m thinking of doing the powder. I’d rather not though😳
I just need to buy and eat more meat I guess. Sirloin is cheap but tough.
Tuna is a good source for sure 💪💪

I want to find the Golden Buddha I heard it's hidden somewhere maybe in the Philippines and maybe in California

Attachments

• IMG_5307.jpeg
    IMG_5307.jpeg
    465.6 KB · Views: 12
bros you got bipolar? lots of dudes have that. listen to doc with the meds keep you balanced
Thank you Sir.
You all make me very emotional with your support and concern🥰
I’m doing my best to do everything I’ve been told here to succeed and not let you down.

let's do a Evo trip and look for gold and split the $$$
You must visit.
This entire region was my playground as a kid. Huge herds of Tule Elk roam though yards and the coast redwood forests will change your life. It’s like Jurassic park.
Look at the trees this is why we hug our trees . They are literally the oldest living things on earth. This is why Californians are obsessed with protecting our resources. The oldest are more than 2000 years old. Just standing there. In one place. For 2000 years. Alive and growing.

Attachments

• IMG_5309.jpeg
    IMG_5309.jpeg
    958.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5312.jpeg
    IMG_5312.jpeg
    58.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_5310.jpeg
    IMG_5310.jpeg
    96.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5313.jpeg
    IMG_5313.jpeg
    452.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5314.jpeg
    IMG_5314.jpeg
    934.6 KB · Views: 8
You must visit.
This entire region was my playground as a kid. Huge herds of Tule Elk roam though yards and the coast redwood forests will change your life. It’s like Jurassic park.
Look at the trees this is why we hug our trees . They are literally the oldest living things on earth. This is why Californians are obsessed with protecting our resources. The oldest are more than 2000 years old. Just standing there. In one place. For 2000 years. Alive and growing.
beautiful place NICE @SFDom415

beautiful place NICE @SFDom415
It is. But these 300 ft tall 2000 year old tress that have survived everything… are threatened.

I think all the Bros should have superhero capes and powers 💪

Attachments

• IMG_5330.jpeg
    IMG_5330.jpeg
    311.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_5332.jpeg
    IMG_5332.jpeg
    592 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5329.jpeg
    IMG_5329.jpeg
    974.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_5333.jpeg
    IMG_5333.jpeg
    123 KB · Views: 11
It is. But these 300 ft tall 2000 year old tress that have survived everything… are threatened.

I think all the Bros should have superhero capes and powers 💪
@SFDom415 damn thats a HUGE tree! crazy big

bros should have capes i agree :)

Back
Top Bottom