Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My 2023 Testosterone Masteron Trenbolone Cycle Log

Ok Bros Well I got my arms pumped hopefully it will last for 5 hours.feels deflated already. I don’t have any food and haven’t eaten today . So this is how my life is in constant disarray All the time.

And I pinned today and took my Tbol and anavar and pre And I’m really really bitchy now and it’s gonna be bridge traffic and no parking. So someone will have to die today.

But I did the workout it better last thru the evening
Hell yeah bro, looks like you have a hell of a pump going on.. 🙌👊👊👊

Hey brother nothing wrong with those weights man, sometimes your body just needs to go through the motion, lightweight or not. You at least smashed it and got it done brother..
I'll do the beach walk for you in place of.. ;)
I’m just very bitchy today that’s all. Thank you though I have seen you before Thank you for stopping by I appreciate you 😘 I’m late for my social items I better still look pumped upon arrival✨✨✨✨

I’m just very bitchy today that’s all. Thank you though I have seen you before Thank you for stopping by I appreciate you 😘 I’m late for my social items I better still look pumped upon arrival✨✨✨✨
My apologies for not stopping by sooner, work has been pretty hectic for me.
But now finally back to a normal schedule.
We are all entitled to have a bitchy day here and there..

Just remember, some days we are the bug and other days we are the windshield.. 😆

My apologies for not stopping by sooner, work has been pretty hectic for me.
But now finally back to a normal schedule.
We are all entitled to have a bitchy day here and there..

Just remember, some days we are the bug and other days we are the windshield.. 😆
Haha well I’ll be fine as soon as get my leather on and get to the bar. The boys will notice the pump … if I have to rub their faces on it lol.

And I’m having one vodka 👑

Haha well I’ll be fine as soon as get my leather on and get to the bar. The boys will notice the pump … if I have to rub their faces on it lol.
There you go brother, have a good time, drive safe.. 🫡🫡

Ok now here I come bitches 😂😂got the Sylvester remix going

Cuz You make me feel

Miiiightyy reallll

Attachments

• IMG_7734.jpeg
    IMG_7734.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_7749.jpeg
    IMG_7749.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 21

Attachments

• IMG_7793.jpeg
    IMG_7793.jpeg
    700.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_7794.jpeg
    IMG_7794.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_7795.jpeg
    IMG_7795.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_7796.jpeg
    IMG_7796.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:
I’m gonna get my boots shined that’s new Bros

It’s a very good day here in San Francisco todsy and I have all of you here with me in my heart sn I wish I could share this with you

Attachments

• IMG_7797.jpeg
    IMG_7797.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_7798.jpeg
    IMG_7798.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_7799.jpeg
    IMG_7799.jpeg
    764.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
cali is one of the few places in america you can drive a convertible with no shirt.

cali is one of the few places in america you can drive a convertible with no shirt.
Well Sir it’s very cold this week .. late winter. but the seats are heated lol. The prob is when I get tank top lines from the sun I can never get rid of them. So, we suffer for beauty. SF is also notoriously cold in the evenings year round. But you don’t want to carry a jacket out when you’re hopping around at night, so you learn to brace against the fog and wind without one.
The fog just sits up there then late in the day comes over the hill and consumes us. It’s about 55 degrees wet and windy.
It’s terrible after a night of drinking when you’ve lost your hoodie and one shoe and they put you out at last call lol. ( hey that was a long time ago🤣) It will also ruin every beach day you ever plan. Do you know what 55 degrees and windy looks like at a nude beach. Think about it. 🙀

Attachments

• IMG_7852.jpeg
    IMG_7852.jpeg
    62.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_7857.jpeg
    IMG_7857.jpeg
    263.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_7855.jpeg
    IMG_7855.jpeg
    95 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7853.jpeg
    IMG_7853.jpeg
    50 KB · Views: 12
Good morning amazing BroBros

Today is whatver day it is of 90.

Yesterday was a great day so much fun. It took a while to get warmed up I have a terrible name face memory. There were three previous go rounds that took me a few minutes of whatever to realize id been there before. For some reason I only remember the real estate. “ oh wait you’re Oakland hills baseball player” or “ Noe Valley, educator” or “Cow Hollow, white comforter too many pillows” Small town living has its drawbacks.

So the next few weeks are a challenge
I start training for a new position at work and they want me trained on every shift. I’ve worked nights the majority of my life. Morning is a rough time. This will impact my gym time and trainer still gone for two weeks

I’ve got 5a-3p and 8a-6p and 1p-11p
We have ten hour shifts and 3 days off.
I have to do meal prep. The day shifts put me in traffic and logistics dictate gym after work isn’t happening. I’m going to be a hot mess working mornings.
But I’ll find a way to make at least 3 gym per week regardless. Including while DanDan is gone.
I’ve been casual and unfocused for two years lifting and somehow Evo Bros have got me motivated a committed. Actually excited about training. I’ve NEVER liked going to the gym and lifting heavy things. But I see the direct impact it has daily life and I don’t want to let you all down by not doing my best.

I’m going to planet again today. That’s 3 times in a row by myself! Amazing. That’s all you sexy Bros. 🙏🙏thank youuuuu😘

Better get up and get started

Attachments

• IMG_7858.jpeg
    IMG_7858.jpeg
    530 KB · Views: 14
Sirs I had one of my pre prepped meals for breakfast. Not bad and quick to heat up and eat and get out of the house. On time. Now I’m thinking of ways to improve my next batch.

If you live in a colder place where you can’t grill outdoors all year or you live where patio charcoal or propane grills are not allowed or if you just want something hassle free I have to say I love my indoor outdoor foreman grill. I can use it on the countertop or in the stand outside. It’s super easy to keep clean and zero hassle with tanks and charcoal. Grilling ( carefully watch the temp) chicken breast seem the best way to keep them from being dry. Thighs are super easy. Burgers steaks all quick and easy clean up. Very little cleanup. I got my fir 59 bucks at Big slots but they generally are 100 cooking indoors jyst set in top of the stove and turn vent fan in.

Attachments

• IMG_7859.jpeg
    IMG_7859.jpeg
    169.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5186.jpeg
    IMG_5186.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_5193.jpeg
    IMG_5193.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_7861.jpeg
    IMG_7861.jpeg