Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My 3rd Cycle Testosterone Cypionate log

Well I haven’t gotten the syn gear yet - I’m making the order on Friday…but the test C from proroid is hard to gauge since it has only been 1 week .

Yeah that makes sense bro should take about 3 weeks before you start to really notice a difference

Yesterdays meals
breakfast: 1 cup of oats with 1 scoop of protein powder
2 hard boiled eggs
lunch: 1 chicken breast with a little Vermicelli noodles +1 brocolli crown , 1/4 onion, 1/2 bell pepper, 2 tbsp terriaki sauce
dinner : 1 broccoli corwn + 1 tbsp italian dressing
night snack : 1 chocolate rice cake

workout - chest
incline bench @ 95 lbs - 10 reps X 4 sets
flat bench @ 135 - 9 reps x 4 sets
flat bench flys @ 40 lbs - 9 reps x 4 sets
scoops @ 20 lbs - 10 reps x 4 sets
stationary bike - 10 min

pip is less than yesterday and almost gone
might be in my head, but I am feeling like my tummy is lessening
Nice work

Touchdown @SYNPharmaDist
My first shipment of Syn Test cyp and Aromasin came in today and just by the packaging quality alone I can tell this is gonna be better then my usual supplier. Looking forward to see how good this stuff is View attachment IMG_0675.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0675.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 5
@th1s1sntm30001 Syn delivered, he's a good Canadian domestic @SYNPharmaDist legit for sure

hows your training diet? any updates?
I have tightened up the diet and have been meal prepping a good lunch with protein, veggies and rice/sweet potatoe and have the oatmeal for breakfast and a brocolli / bell pepper salad for dinner (which i will substitue with a full protein meal once I have lost the 10 lbs im trying to lose.

I keep forgetting to take pics of the meals - but I will get to it.

training is going strong - today I maxed out on incline bench - 135 lbs - 10 reps x 4 sets
I also included scoops - 20 lbs - 9 reps x 4 sets, flat bench - 145 lbs - 10 reps x 4 sets, close grip press - 40 lbs - 10 reps x 4 sets, started with 10 min of cardio (which I am slowly increasing. This was the second time this week I hit chest so i was pretty maxed out after all these.

I will continue to do updates

I have tightened up the diet and have been meal prepping a good lunch with protein, veggies and rice/sweet potatoe and have the oatmeal for breakfast and a brocolli / bell pepper salad for dinner (which i will substitue with a full protein meal once I have lost the 10 lbs im trying to lose.

I keep forgetting to take pics of the meals - but I will get to it.

training is going strong - today I maxed out on incline bench - 135 lbs - 10 reps x 4 sets
I also included scoops - 20 lbs - 9 reps x 4 sets, flat bench - 145 lbs - 10 reps x 4 sets, close grip press - 40 lbs - 10 reps x 4 sets, started with 10 min of cardio (which I am slowly increasing. This was the second time this week I hit chest so i was pretty maxed out after all these.

I will continue to do updates
@th1s1sntm30001 dont forget meal pics we all waiting bro :)

training nice max out , get a pic of that if you can
and you should add 1 set 15-20 reps in end to pump up the chest

Back
Top Bottom