Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My 7 week para pharma cut stack cycle log

Oysters, chicken breast, eggs, and chicken sausage all in a 3 hour eating window this afternoon

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231026_163422_FatSecret.jpg
    Screenshot_20231026_163422_FatSecret.jpg
    332 KB · Views: 32
Fruits such as bananas, oranges, and apples provide pre-workout energy, while vegetables like leafy greens and broccoli offer essential vitamins and minerals...

Solid workout this morning. Couldn't get 465lbs on the deadlift but pulled 455.weighed in at 241lbs which is down 16lbs so far.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231028_053824_Strong.jpg
    Screenshot_20231028_053824_Strong.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 26
Is there a reason why you’re adding both dumbbell weights together? Your the only one that I’ve ever seen do this.
It makes the total weight lifted more accurate and makes tracking between dumbbell and barbell variations more realistic in my opinion. Not that any of that matters so long as you do it the same every time.

If they can't figure it out, that's a them problem. And does it really matter to them?
Its actually a you problem. If you want advice and help with your training yea it matters since most assume your strong as fuck with the log you have going. If you never told the board you could only squat and deadlift 450 I would have assumed you were doing 600 on each. I guess you dont want any criticism which is fine. It’s your log and your life.

Last edited:
Its actually a you problem. If you want advice and help with your training yea it matters since most assume your strong as fuck with the log you have going. If you never told the board you could only squat and deadlift 450 I would have assumed you were doing 600 on each. I guess you dont want any criticism which is fine. It’s your log and your life.
I'm not trying to fool anyone, I'm not trying to fudge any numbers. I track my way and it's obvious and I'm open about it. But yes I don't care if that's how you do it or if you like it. It's logical as it is the total weight lifted, just like a barbell exercise.

I'm not trying to fool anyone, I'm not trying to fudge any numbers. I track my way and it's obvious and I'm open about it. But yes I don't care if that's how you do it or if you like it. It's logical as it is the total weight lifted, just like a barbell exercise.
@zachibew yes everyone records different, i kind of figured you were stacking them as numbers high

It's coming along, should hit 230s in the next couple days. 240.4 this morning.

Attachments

• 20231031_085726.jpg
    20231031_085726.jpg
    547.6 KB · Views: 26
Back
Top Bottom