Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My 7 week para pharma cut stack cycle log

para Pharma is the absolute bomb look how strong you are getting

I hundred percent agree that you should be focusing on cutting your body fat #1 priority

much respect for what you're doing on this log showing everyone how to do it

I find cutting for too long is unsustainable. After this 12-14weeks depending on when my trt Dr schedules bloodwork I'll go in to my strength cycle eating at maintenance and really pushing strength. Spring I plan another hard cut. Should keep maintenance calories from getting too low, keep from having to cut calories so low that I'm just pissed off all the time, and keep from losing strength and/or muscle along the way. Just focusing on losing for too long isn't a great plan on my experience.

I find cutting for too long is unsustainable. After this 12-14weeks depending on when my trt Dr schedules bloodwork I'll go in to my strength cycle eating at maintenance and really pushing strength. Spring I plan another hard cut. Should keep maintenance calories from getting too low, keep from having to cut calories so low that I'm just pissed off all the time, and keep from losing strength and/or muscle along the way. Just focusing on losing for too long isn't a great plan on my experience.
You should go on the same cycle I am on. You wont lose any strength while cutting BF. If I were you I would go with either anavar or Tbol with test/masteron/gh.

You should go on the same cycle I am on. You wont lose any strength while cutting BF. If I were you I would go with either anavar or Tbol with test/masteron/gh.
For the next cutting cycle I'll likely do just that. The strength cycle has already been purchased. Test/npp/proviron with some anadrol towards the end when strength starts to plateau. I know most would call it a bulking cycle, but eating at maintenance should make it more of a recomp/strength phase. Sure I'll probably put on some water weight but there shouldn't be any fat gain. Ice never tried GH but it seems interesting.

For the next cutting cycle I'll likely do just that. The strength cycle has already been purchased. Test/npp/proviron with some anadrol towards the end when strength starts to plateau. I know most would call it a bulking cycle, but eating at maintenance should make it more of a recomp/strength phase. Sure I'll probably put on some water weight but there shouldn't be any fat gain. Ice never tried GH but it seems interesting.
The price of gh is so cheap it’s crazy to not use it. I just bought more today. As far as the tbol goes it is exactly what I needed for strength gains in the gym. I’m blown away by the intensity I have in the gym with it. The anavar is also amazing for my wife. She is experiencing some phenomenal strength gains right now. Anavar and tbol the best orals imo for lean muscle mass gains with minimal sides.

Last edited:
The price of gh is so cheap it’s crazy to not use it. I just bought more today. As far as the tbol goes it is exactly what I needed for strength gains in the gym. I’m blown away by the intensity I have in the gym with it. The anavar is also amazing for my wife. She is experiencing some phenomenal strength gains right now. Anavar and tbol the best orals imo for lean muscle mass gains with minimal sides.
@RoidRage69 i agree that HGH is cheap now worth the use

@zachibew hgh would help but you would need some carbs with it but can keep low carb

you should switch to a cutting cycle with hgh in it IMO

@RoidRage69 has a log up you can see where if you read thru it, he added hgh even with fasting OMAD

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/threads/roidrage69-log.90127/

Back
Top Bottom