Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My 7 week para pharma cut stack cycle log

This mornings workout. Still plugging away.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231103_031750_Strong.jpg
    Screenshot_20231103_031750_Strong.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 20
Can we see photos of your back and legs?
Still waiting to see this. I look back at your log and you say you want to get to 250lbs at 12-15% BF. I look at your training and your going to have to revamp your whole training if you want to get there. Your undertraining your back and overtraining your shoulders. Back day should be back only. Train each bodypart once per week. I want to see your back and legs pics. I dont believe your 200lbs LBM. There is no way you have more muscle mass than LTT. If you want help you need to be willing to want help. If you trained more like what I am doing you will grow and get strong as fuck.

Still waiting to see this. I look back at your log and you say you want to get to 250lbs at 12-15% BF. I look at your training and your going to have to revamp your whole training if you want to get there. Your undertraining your back and overtraining your shoulders. Back day should be back only. Train each bodypart once per week. I want to see your back and legs pics. I dont believe your 200lbs LBM. There is no way you have more muscle mass than LTT. If you want help you need to be willing to want help. If you trained more like what I am doing you will grow and get strong as fuck.
Some people love the body part splits and are still hanging on to the 1 training session per muscle group per week. Pretty much every study out there shows 2 times per week per body part is optimal. If you're looking for optimal growth you could go push/pull/legs, push,/pull/legs, rest but I don't live to train and won't get up at 2am 6 days a week to go to the gym. If I were a competitive bodybuilder sure. I'll stick with my upper/lower split twice a week as I feel 4 days a week in the gym is enough for me. Not ignoring your advice at all, rather doing what works for me and fits in to my life. Could I see a bit more progress? Absolutely. Would that improve my quality of life or detract from it? I'm my opinion the negatives outweigh the positives. I'm in it for the long haul. Progress is progress but needs to fit into life in a way that adds to it for me. I'm 45, not in competition with anyone but myself. Balance.

Some people love the body part splits and are still hanging on to the 1 training session per muscle group per week. Pretty much every study out there shows 2 times per week per body part is optimal. If you're looking for optimal growth you could go push/pull/legs, push,/pull/legs, rest but I don't live to train and won't get up at 2am 6 days a week to go to the gym. If I were a competitive bodybuilder sure. I'll stick with my upper/lower split twice a week as I feel 4 days a week in the gym is enough for me. Not ignoring your advice at all, rather doing what works for me and fits in to my life. Could I see a bit more progress? Absolutely. Would that improve my quality of life or detract from it? I'm my opinion the negatives outweigh the positives. I'm in it for the long haul. Progress is progress but needs to fit into life in a way that adds to it for me. I'm 45, not in competition with anyone but myself. Balance.
So you go by what you read and not what you do. I guess thats the difference between you and myself. Even when I was in my 20's once per week was more than enough. I am in it for the long haul too which is why I am holding off on taking Tren. I wont even consider taking Anadrol because that is not going to keep you in it for the long haul. Lets compare progress over the next 6-12 months between yourself and my wife and I. Good luck.

Ended up needing a new phone so I missed a few days logging. Here's this mornings workout. Didn't sleep well and strength definitely took a hit because of it. It's been a long week.
@zachibew welcome back good to see you training again

training each bodypart 2days per week is possible but mostly with steroids o you're on cycle that might work
but you might have injury issues so be careful

if you feel its working do it but you do need cardio in there higher amounts to get the bodyfat down and heart moving

Ended up needing a new phone so I missed a few days logging. Here's this mornings workout. Didn't sleep well and strength definitely took a hit because of it. It's been a long week.
lack of sleep will absolutely murder a workout every time
I've stressed sleep importance on these forums for 15 years, people think that protein powder is more important than sleep and that in itself is a huge problem and why people are not getting the results they want

I hope you're asleep gets better I know it's been a tough week let's make it back though

nice job down 20 pounds and 10 weeks and doing it the healthy way so proud of you

Back
Top Bottom