Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Bulking Diet Training Sleep log

It’s really hard to take down all these calories without smoothie and shake buffer lol
you don't need to 'take down calories' to build mass

just eat nutritious food and lift weights and you will build QUALITY mass over time. otherwise i would tell you to just go eat big macs and whoppers and get all the calories you can.

your gut health is like the hydraulics on a plane. if you destroy your gut health with junk food then your body is gonna have a tough time operating correctly. people who are either overweight or underweight both have that problem, and most will make the issue worse following illogical nutritional plans

Reactions: Ori
Saturday 11/25

Meals

• breakfast: 9 scrambled egg, 2 pieces bacon, 2 banana, 1 cup oatmeal, 1 cup almond milk (1599 calories, 79.5g protein, 126g carbs, 88.5g fat)
  • Snack: 1 cup oatmeal, 2 scoop protein powder with 1.5 cup almond milk, 1 banana (820 calories, 72g protein, 105g carbs, 14.5g fat)
  • Dinner: chicken hibachi, mushrooms, peppers, noodle, brown rice (unknown calories birthday dinner way over macros and calorie for the day)

Training: rest day

Sleep: 8-10 hours

Saturday 11/25

Meals

• breakfast: 9 scrambled egg, 2 pieces bacon, 2 banana, 1 cup oatmeal, 1 cup almond milk (1599 calories, 79.5g protein, 126g carbs, 88.5g fat)
  • Snack: 1 cup oatmeal, 2 scoop protein powder with 1.5 cup almond milk, 1 banana (820 calories, 72g protein, 105g carbs, 14.5g fat)
  • Dinner: chicken hibachi, mushrooms, peppers, noodle, brown rice (unknown calories birthday dinner way over macros and calorie for the day)

Awesome work mate diet looking good, not sure you did it on purpose but this is close to a vertical diet approach, you did well covering micro nutrients with the eggs and had a good meal with meat for dinner.

Awesome work mate diet looking good, not sure you did it on purpose but this is close to a vertical diet approach, you did well covering micro nutrients with the eggs and had a good meal with meat for dinner.
What is a vertical diet approach? Also Steve’s probably gonna be mad about the protein powder lol sorry bro

What is a vertical diet approach? Also Steve’s probably gonna be mad about the protein powder lol sorry bro
It’s a diet created by Stan Efferding (may have misspelled that legends name). Quite a few prominent athletes using it now, even Thor I’m pretty sure, he actually hired Stan one on one I think. Is a diet that focuses on covering your micro nutrient intake first as you eat through the day, and you sort of eat your way up to foods like red meat, hence the name vertical diet. I would follow it exactly if I could but for medical reasons I can’t eat quite a bit of what’s in the diet, however my own diet does work in the same way, I focus on a base diet as rich in micro nutrients as I can, and I add meats to that.

On the protein powder, is a lot better for someone who’s healthy to eat it with solid food as you did, is quite different than just throwing it in a large volume of liquid with lots of other things.

Another option you could look at for using it, is make protein pudding/jelly using the powder, gelatine and either water, milk or nut milk whatever suits better. The gelatine is very good for gut health. I’m having one today made of lactose free milk, gelatine and vanilla flavour whey concentrate. Is surprisingly filling and satiating, unlike normal jelly which is usually just a lot of sugar this feels like you’ve eaten a steak basically.
687BE56A-76B6-4112-BAFE-50F140A4B568.jpeg

Saturday 11/25

Meals

@2l84me1 rest day is smooth with a clean diet, go for it

diet is improving

i'm more mad about the almond milk actually. its a very processed alternative milk. is it better for cows? yes. is it healthy? no. if you want an alternative milk go with raw coconut water

Well I need to stay in a surplus for sure though right
you know what is funny about that? we don't know how many calories we burn daily. plus when you eat more you also burn more. it takes calories to digest food. focus more on the quality of the food and not how many calories you get. again if it was just about calories in i would tell you to eat a big mac before bed and pizza to gain weight. i don't want you to gain sloppy weight. i want you to gain keepable weight. all these guys pushing the Pop-Tart diet have massively failed at both coaching and their own goals

Reactions: Ori
post a picture of your chicken Hibachi dinner and that's something you made right it's not like frozen dinners?

Your diet seems to be doing better but you still have a lot of work to do my friend
try and listen to Steve as much as you can he is the most educated person on nutrition you will find anywhere online

vertical diet is fine but a lot of people don't follow it right
example red meat gotta be grass fed or you are not doing it tright

Back
Top Bottom