Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Bulking Diet Training Sleep log

I guess I can just smash a scoop of protein powder to meet quota but I’ve already had 2 today and been trying to limit only one a day like advised….
If it was just for the day it would t hurt. Its
When a habit gets made of getting the majority of your protein from powder

Reactions: Ori
Boys, got a 102.3 fever, throwing up bad can’t keep anything down. Not gonna be a log today. Fucking BS, definitely gonna lose gains.
@2l84me1 i hope you get better, take elderberry NAC olive leaf extract with high vitamin D and C doses

Boys, got a 102.3 fever, throwing up bad can’t keep anything down. Not gonna be a log today. Fucking BS, definitely gonna lose gains.
Sorry to hear that

once you get your body strong sicknesses will not get the best of you
so keep grinding and stay strong don't worry about losing gains worry about getting healthy

you've been eating 100% better, but this proves what I've been saying and that it's more important to eat nutritious food to make your gains versus eating junk food and making faster dirty gains but also making your body sick inside and hurting your immune system so hopefully that motivates you to eat even better

all of us are going to get sick at least once or twice a year don't get upset

Back
Top Bottom